• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber arrested for DUI, drag racing in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
Miami? wouldn't be surprised he gets made an example of by a eager state prosecutor looking to make his/her name and a judge.

DUI = Driving under influence

smurfx

get some go again
jblU0YBse9ENfL.jpg

Bluth54

I was wondering how long it would take for him to get arrested. It should be even worse for him since he got a DUI and he's only 19.

Foaloal

I don't hate him, but when I see some of these headlines about him, I just wonder why.

Like I can't truly imagine what it's like to be possibly the most famous human being alive before you're even an adult, but I have to wonder if this is normal behavior for somebody in his situation or if I could handle myself much more intelligently than he seems to sometimes.

Symphonia

Banned
Praise the Lord, I can't wait for the stories of his ass being handed to him on a silver platter while serving jail time.

Rich!

I don't hate him, but when I see some of these headlines about him, I just wonder why.

Like I can't truly imagine what it's like to be possibly the most famous human being alive before you're even an adult, but I have to wonder if this is normal behavior for somebody in his situation or if I could handle myself much more intelligently than he seems to sometimes.

It's not due to fame.

When did the Queen last get busted for a DUI? She's the most famous human being alive, not Beiber.

Rich!

ЯAW;98173406 said:
He will be the next Kurt Cobain. People will wear Bieber shirts after decades of his death.

But whereas Cobain was honoured with "RIP" shirts, Beiber will get "GOOD RIDDANCE" ones.

Jokab

It's not due to fame.

When did the Queen last get busted for a DUI? She's the most famous human being alive, not Beiber.

Not the same thing. The Queen has responsibility, she represents her country. Doing bad shit will make the royal house, as well as the whole country, look bad. Justin Bieber only makes himself look bad, and evidently he doesn't give a fuck.

If he's going to kill himself through sheer recklessness and generally just being a tit at some point, hopefully he can do it without taking anyone else with him.

Jail time? Are you guys serious? This is AMERICA. We don't send our celebrities to jail. We allow them to make public apologies and do quick stints in a rehab center located in beautiful Malibu.

Buzzati

Banned
DUI drag racing at 19? By the time this kid is in his late 20s, he'll be at party benders shoveling ecstasy in his mouth where people take turns shitting on each others chests. Happens all the time.

iamjohn

How dumb can this kid get? I don't think there's been a week in the past 6 months where he hasn't gotten into some trouble. This fucker is just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom