• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Found out that my ex is miserable. Am I wrong for enjoying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Wish I could see what's going on in this tiny ass fucking pic!
TinEye

272.jpg

What is wrong with you people? :|

OP, you should abandon this thread unless you are enjoying this, too.

I agree. I made my peace with the picture bullshit, I apologized. Half of these people sit behind their computers like they're god. I don't need to prove myself to any of you. Feel free to judge me, but does that make your life any better? Didn't think so. Bye

akira28

#TeamDaizy

vv: hoy, you. if she can introduce me as 'her friend from back East', and I can bring a few hundred dollars for liquor shots to go all around, I bet it would be a pretty good time

Zaph

Lol "Hang around outside this random sketchy strip club on a Saturday night, wait for an insecure stripper with a flower in her hair and ask her about an internet forum" sounds like a quick way to have a bad time.

Thread is delivering from all locations.

I agree. I made my peace with the picture bullshit, I apologized. Half of these people sit behind their computers like they're god. I don't need to prove myself to any of you. Feel free to judge me, but does that make your life any better? Didn't think so. Bye

:lol You make a thread reveling in your ex becoming an alcoholic and criticize others for judging you and how it affects their life? You also asked people to judge your actions, or have you already forgotten? Maybe you shouldn't lie about things if you want people to take you seriously. Right now you just come off as a joke poster.

I expect a reconnaissance report from the LA squadron

You'd have to be a fool to even consider wasting your time with this nonsense.

You'd have to be a fool to even consider wasting your time with this nonsense.

why? At best you could meet Daizy and see if she is who she says she is. At worst you get a glimpse into clown stripper culture.

I say it's a win no matter what

EDIT: Wait there's no nudity? so it's just clown dancers? hmmm

What if her making you go to the clown house is actually a huge troll and there's nobody to meet and you end up looking like a clown fiend

lol the jumbos website is funny.

There are more Santas than clowns in the gallery

and the girls aren't as circus clowny as I imagined/hoped they'd be

Wow things took a turn for the worst here.

Hope you're allgood Daizy

Nah, thread was at its worst the first few pages of "you're an asshole" posts

Now I'm learning about things I never even knew existed.

kurbaan

Banned
Welp looks like OP just committed account suicide in another thread (thats already deleted).

I guess both he boyfriend and op are miserable now. Probably because of the evil clowns.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Everyone should still go to the clown strip club anyway. Make it a gaf outing. And wtf at that suicide thread. Was she a dude or actually telling the truth? Guess we'll never know :(

Man, she seemed kinda nice in her interactions with me :(

Daisy, if you are still reading this thread and weren't totally trolling, try to remember my personal rules for the internet.

1. Be honest but careful with personal information, because there is nothing the internet can't find out if motivated.
2. No matter what other people say to/about you, the best way to deal with it is to continue being pleasant until they get bored.
3. I grew up on the internet but you seem a bit young, so my final advice: if you were pretending and not trolling, don't ever do that. Being yourself is enough.

I'm honestly surprised no one has ever accused me of making shit up with some of the stuff I share with you guys.

I wish the scorpions thing wasn't real, seriously.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hahaha so I shouldn't go the the strip club now? I wanted to see half naked clowns though.

Edit: oh well. I save gas and dollar bills.

Falcs

Banned
I just came in here. What's going on? Why's OP banned? Things are looking weird. Is it worth reading the whole thing? Can someone gimme a summary?

Nephtis

I'm on mobile and have bad hands right now, but I've talked about it a couple of times. Found a post in searching though. Warning, the following link contains a lot of nope:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=44845314

Jesus, you weren't kidding about the nopes.

I am terrified of anything that stings. Anything that carries a needle is my worst enemy. To be in a rain of scorpions... yeah, I would've nope'd out of there so fast I would've gone back in time so I can warn myself to not go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom