• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bend Over Tuesday GTAV, FC4, DAI, LBP3, WWE2K15 what are you copping?

Wish I had enough time for all of them, but I can't decide between GTA5 &
FC4!

Plus I'm getting Smash a few days after that sooo..

GTA V and WWE 2K15(will wait since i got the hulkamania edition) day 1

far cry 4 and dragon age for black friday since i can do buy 1 get 1 40% off

Striek

GTAV, probably. I will get capped before I can d/l it for a couple days though so..I dunno. Fucking data caps :/

I also really want FC4 at some point, and DA:I is a weak maaaaaaybe sometime in the future if it holds up to scrutiny in retrospect.

Tohsaka

Dragon Age, Far Cry 4 and LBP for me, all on PS4. I may get GTA V at some point, but it won't be for a while since I already played it on PS3 and have a decent backlog.

Dragon Age is preordered digitally. Kinda tempted to get Farcry 4 as well.

Dragon Age Origins and Farcry 3 were two of my favorite games of the past five years, so I feel like I really want both sequels despite the fact that I don't have time to play them.

Also kinda interested in checking out GTA remaster, but no rush for that.

I got dragon age for pretty close to free by trading in a iPod nano I got for free.

I want gta5 for the first person mode, and I pre ordered the smash bros controller set which I think will be quite limited. I might see if it actually is and if I can flip it for a little extra.

Lordzap

Neo Member
The only one I currently have Pre-Ordered is FC4, waiting to see the reviews of LBP 3 before I decide if I want to buy it myself.

NIN90

DA:I and FC4 have me interested but I'll probably wait until I finish Halo 3 and Halo 4 before I get one of them.

Just Dragon Age at the moment. Might pick up GTA V sometime later, no rush since I've already played the last gen version, though I am really interested in playing the First Person mode.

Proxy

GTA 5, DA: I, LB3, and now that we know FC4 runs and looks fantastic on the PS4 I will be picking that up as well. Wallet killer indeed.

Top Bottom