• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest death scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

175712f6b980bf1fbecbe795cd9fec64.jpg

200793_o.gif

Took way too much time for this xD

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Budget cuts are happening.

The budget was ok. It's the vfx schedule that should have been four times longer at minimum that did it.
But in that specific shot it's Arnold Vosloo being a shit actor.
Speaking of deaths made hilarious because of awful performances by other actors, the king is probably Cliffhanger Guy.

farisr

Will Ferrell's character dying in Austin Powers is the funniest to me.

I'm very badly burnt

He didn't die.

And yeah, I came in here to see if "Aim For The Bushes," and "Turkish guy death" were going to get posted.

Thankfully, me and my brother weren't watching The Other Guys in theaters, because we just couldn't stop laughing, had to pause the movie.

komarkaze

I was wondering how come I never saw any accidental deaths by tools and weapons in horror movies and a friend directed me to the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake from James Gunn. Near the end of the movie, the survivors are driving in an armored truck and preparing their weapons, one of which was a chainsaw. The truck is driving through zombies, it hits something and everyone is losing their balance. In the ruckus, the man with the chainsaw accidentally saws the woman next to him. I thought it was hilarious!

Hard Ticket To Hawaii

Guy on a skateboard holding a blow up doll attacks a truck with a rifle, occupants of the truck hit him into the air with their vehicle and blow him up with a rocket launcher (and also the doll).

Came to post this.
So instead I'll post a bonus video from that movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTeXY-sLMy0

just.....what the hell is up with this movie?!

I need to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom