• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

uYLPpbg.jpg

bkJTFnn.jpg

QCzI4MT.jpg

Toxa

Been wondering about this one. Impressions from what you've played so far?

well can't tell I haven't played a lot.
Unity engine is cute here , perfect IQ not a single aliasing but it's not 60 fps it's more like sub 30fps (need patch ? or my ps4 is dying ? ) that give me headache.

about the game itself it's a game for kids easy to control, automatic jump sadly but it's fresh. needs more platformer on ps4 .

I've only played an half of hour so I can't give a proper feedback it's just a decent game so far

Caayn

Just a normal Shy Guy driving his Mercedes W 25
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01e7s5q.jpg

But everything changed when Luigi attacked.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01f7jgk.jpg

Things where never the same again.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01zok0f.jpg

Caayn

the main thing im wondering is does the photo mode 'add' more AA etc like it does in the photo mode on say Forza 5 (bear in mind I am a PS4 man lol) just more wondering is all
Not that I noticed, the AA in TLoU is pretty good. There's some aliasing in the distance but generally everything that's close to you is pretty clear of aliasing. That said, photo mode allows you to add/tweak effects like DoF which will hide the aliasing. Which is what most folks seem to be doing in this thread.

Here are two shots from the exact same spot as an example. In the non-photo mode shot you can see some aliasing along the walls, the railing and the streetlights. Where as in the photo-mode shots those kind of imperfections are hidden when I added some DoF to the picture.
thelastofusremasteredg8kyo.jpg

thelastofusremastered4ojg6.jpg

Please excuse the horrible position I took these shots from :p

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
Nothing is added.

Not that I noticed, the AA in TLoU is pretty good. There's some aliasing in the distance but generally everything that's close to you is pretty clear of aliasing. That said, photo mode allows you to add/tweak effects like DoF which will hide the aliasing. Which is what most folks seem to be doing in this thread.

Here are two shots from the exact same spot as an example. In the non-photo mode shot you can see some aliasing along the walls, the railing and the streetlights. Where as in the photo-mode shots those kind of imperfections are hidden when I added some DoF to the picture.
thelastofusremasteredg8kyo.jpg

thelastofusremastered4ojg6.jpg

Please excuse the horrible position I took these shots from :p
many thanks & Caayn thanks for the comparison shots :)

Non photo mode shots. Yeah; the last photo is not during photo mode; it's just a sequence during the game that has a high amount of DOF (I tried to capture that infamous shot Dennis posted a long time ago.)

ibjKUwI6e2ffsc.jpg

iByK5XhbLzlaK.jpg

ibhjdoAN84xgLz.jpg

dh4niel

People whining about the close-up shots of Ellie and Joel in TLoU. It's not as bad as shots of people modding Skyrim to add their pervy waifu characters in the PC screenshots thread. Ugh.

Caayn

People whining about the close-up shots of Ellie and Joel in TLoU. It's not as bad as shots of people modding Skyrim to add their pervy waifu characters in the PC screenshots thread. Ugh.
I never understood this argument. Because it's worse somewhere else, in your opinion, folks are not allowed to express their thoughts?
DK is really not practicing safe driving.
Nah, DK is just loving his new ride.

Top Bottom