• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALAN WAKE II - PS5

BzflxQ.png

BzfS1a.png

Aion002

How’s the game?

Looks like a perfect podcast game?
I think it might be so.

It's quite relaxing and finding paths to climb is simple but fun. It reminds me of Death Stranding (in some ways), just moving around trying to find the best way to progress.

King Dazzar

Robocop Rogue City
Series X
It looks good. Is that in the performance or quality mode? It looks good but a bit low res. I think I'd like it gameplay wise but not sure if the visuals would be a bit blurry for me... would be great if I got to try a demo like the PC had.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
It looks good. Is that in the performance or quality mode? It looks good but a bit low res. I think I'd like it gameplay wise but not sure if the visuals would be a bit blurry for me... would be great if I got to try a demo like the PC had.

These are from the Quality mode, Perf looks about the same but much softer. Gameplay is very standard FPS, if you played and liked Terminator Resistance, you'll enjoy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom