• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S@!# my kids say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo my six year old and I are watching Treasure Buddies (just an absolute fantastic movie btw. GoaT for sure) anyway he just turned to me and said
"Daddy?"
"Yeah?"
"If I see a monkey I am going to act like it is a dead body and walk away"
"Ohhhaha what?"
"I don't like monkeys because they throw their business"

What the fuck is Treasure Buddies teaching my kid?

In kindergarten I called my teacher a cocksucker because my dad called my dog a cocksucker for shitting on the carpet. I overheard him and then I asked my older brother what it meant. And he said it was one of the best compliments anyone could give someone.

I spent entire next day calling a bunch of people cocksuckers.

In kindergarten I called my teacher a cocksucker because my dad called my dog a cocksucker for shitting on the carpet. I overheard him and then I asked my older brother what it meant. And he said it was one of the best compliments anyone could give someone.

lol...so what was the reaction?

PirateKing

Your bro is a champ haha

My four year old once asked "If God is everywhere, does that mean he's in our poop?"

The best part was watching her religious Mom figure out an answer.

Yes sorry my phone decided to autocorrect It. I did indeed mean clocks minus the l

I was a kid so I didn't know what was going on but it must have been quite horrible for my parents

v1lla21

My oldest sister left to UC Davis and I stayed at home since I go to a JC. My youngest sister thought that going to college meant leaving home. One day she walks up to me, sits down, and says, "Hey, why haven't you fucking left yet?" I told her that I was still living at home because I go to a JC. she then calls me a loser and walks away as if nothing happened. My mom was cracking up and then went after my sister to tell her not to curse.

One day I took my 8 year old cousin and some of his friends to play soccer at the park. My cousin ends up scoring on his friend and starts screaming, "fuck your bitch, fuck your bitch, fuck your bitch!"

DarkFlow

Banned
How do you pronounce S@!#?

xIjwAmQ.png

Clydefrog

I used to have a little fire-truck thing I'd sit on and drive flintstones-style. I'd go throughout the house yelling "FIRE FUCK!"

When my mom told me this, I collapsed of laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom