• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Wild Costume DLC announced. Woof!

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
7iPnr.gif

Omg I'm crying...

Edit: can't wait to see what they've come up with for Gouken and Oni.

udivision

So instead they fix this game they're just releasing dlc after dlc....can't believe...

If the team responsible for designing costumes and the team for creating the 3D models are also responsible for fine tuning mechanics and fixing bugs... well, that's a whole other problem. I don't think this is the case though.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Out of left field, but it looks alright, I guess. They probably should have announced this as Halloween themed or something.

Early predictions:

Ken-Dragon, Sagat-Tiger (duh), Chun-Li-Bird, Honda-Car, Guile-Eagle, Dhalsim-Snake, Vega-Mantis, Balrog-Bull, Bison-Angler Fish(dem teefs), Blanka-Normal Guy.

thelastword

Banned
If the team responsible for designing costumes and the team for creating the 3D models are also responsible for fine tuning mechanics and fixing bugs... well, that's a whole other problem. I don't think this is the case though.
It's possible that it's a different team, but you have a game that's basically broken, both offline and online, yet, here you are asking for money for sagat to look extra cute with "his laggy online self".

I guess at the end of the day it's not how sagat plays, it's all about how he looks......It's just so strange a company would take this approach. Capcom released a bunch of costume dlc way before even the attempted patch "which made the game worse mind you". A common courtesy would be to stall all dlc until the core game is fixed, a common courtesy would be to then offer one of these dlc packs for free as an apology to all customers who bought this broken game.

RM8

I was very, very turned off by the concept art, but these look cool and not really furry. Chun looks awesome, Decapre looks boring :/

MrDaravon

Better than expected honestly. Need other/different angles but I'm liking the Chun outfit from what I can make out, was super disappointed by the hot mess that was her summer DLC outfit.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
E Honda Kappa is fantastic.

I don't really understand Rolento's futuristic armor.

How is Adon's not Jaguar-themed?

Sagat seems kinda out of place. All the other Street Fighters said "wear a costume", he consulted an FX artist and spent 10 hours in the makeup chair.

These are just bizarre. Really bizarre. They dont look bad, just very out of place.
The new Cammy-clone (forgot her name) might be worth buying. I havent played SF4 in a while.

I think its lame that they made it so that the characters are "cosplaying" the animals instead of straight up turning them into animals.

Top Bottom