• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Patch Ver 1.04 to include Omega mode, Updated Trials and more

HardRojo

Recently announced. Patch ver. 1.04 will include new features such as Omega Mode, balance changes and the long awaited revamped trials for all characters.

Article from Shoryuken.com: http://shoryuken.com/2014/11/24/bal...g-in-ultra-street-fighter-ivs-ver-1-04-patch/

Version 1.04 will included a ton of new additions, including the ability to utilize Edition Select online, trials for Ultra’s newcomers (as well as updated challenges for returning fighters), Omega Mode (which will also be available during unranked online player matches), further changes to the game’s balance, bug fixes, and compatibility files for the next set of alternate costumes.

usfiv-wild-adon.jpg

usfiv-wild-ehonda.jpg

usfiv-wild-sagat.jpg

KappaHonda me if old.

Man, all these costume DLC just cheapens the franchise for me. I get having some of it, but it seems like it's slowly taking over. It's always costume DLC that makes the characters look so fucking stupid, too. There's no 'protection of the brand' or whatever you would label it.

thelastword

Banned
The pc version is abysmal, what about that Capcom? gfwl pc version was the best version of the game despite the sometimes laggy overlay.

Platy

TIGER ! TIGER !

Also, interesting how they made some of the faces from the DLC to look like masks ... make it a LITTLE less hilarious comparing to the girls.

I mean ... Juri doesn't even have a mask =P

Top Bottom