• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for December 2014 [Up2: Nintendo Sales Notes]

I don't think you can compare a remaster's sales with a new game like that. See Halo CE Anniversary, TLOUR, GTA V, etc.(They sold well, but not like a new game would in each series respectively.)

I don't see a $299 Halo 5 bundle either. The bundle will contain a third party game like Black Ops 3 or ACV.

I believe in $299 price, but not with Halo 5.

I was wondering if they will go for another Assassins Creed bundle as I assume their partnership with Ubisoft is for more than 1 year. The other candidates for me are Forza, Tomb Raider and COD (difficult to know exactly what other third-party games are launching and MS have co-marketing on).

But I'm a believer... would sell a ton.

299 "Lara Croft Cried, and then Rises" bundle.

349 1TB Halo 5 Custom Console Bundle.

My opinion.

Could be as well, I could see that and SE would love the Lara bundle...

Next gen only CoD would be amazing in that I would never think they'd actually do it. It would definitely drive sales for both consoles to a whole other level. Moreso if they get price cuts

allan-bh

I was wondering if they will go for another Assassins Creed bundle as I assume their partnership with Ubisoft is for more than 1 year. The other candidates for me are Forza, Tomb Raider and COD (difficult to know exactly what other third-party games are launching and MS have co-marketing on).

But I'm a believer... would sell a ton.

I doubt CoD will be in a $299 bundle, they will repeat the same strategy of 2014 with a more expensive bundle.

Assassin's Creed again or Tomb Raider sounds good options.

Road

Pies are gone.

giphy.gif

^me

Oh, they're back. But I still don't know what to do with the last two. haha

Unless...

3 pies.

Half Life 3!?

Chris1

I don't see a $299 Halo 5 bundle either. The bundle will contain a third party game like Black Ops 3 or ACV.
Same, I don't think they will bundle halo and give it away for free.

What I can see next holiday:

AC5 bundle
Black Ops3 bundle
ROTR+TR:DE bundle

I also expect to see a white Quantum Break bundle aswell if they don't release a white before then.

Next gen only CoD would be amazing in that I would never think they'd actually do it. It would definitely drive sales for both consoles to a whole other level. Moreso if they get price cuts

Keep in mind that was prior to AW launch and they were looking at the console attatch on that one between current / prior gen. Hopefully its current gen only though.

Current:

XB1 > PS4 > Wii U

Last Gen:

360 > PS3 > Wii

Handhelds:

3DS > Vita > PS TV

Unsure about handhelds, but Sony is black for the first two, so I assume Vita is also black.

Edit: Oh black is PS TV, even though it isn't a handheld.

Top Bottom