• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about this bundle:

I added the key for CoH 2 DLC in the first tier, and it added CoH 2 and the Beta to my library.

I'm guessing there is just some option in the game to play only this DLC, and not the base game? I would check but I'm away from my home PC

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Humble Relic Entertainment bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Company of Heroes Complete
  • Company of Heroes 2 Western Front Oberkommando west
  • Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II
  • Warhammer 40K Dawn of War
TIER 2: BTA
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Company of Heroes 2 Western front US
  • Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Retribution
  • Warhammer 40K Space Marine
TIER 3: 15$
  • Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes

A good buy if your needs are spread across all three tiers, but otherwise file it under "Meh." Props to Sega for admitting ahead of release that Ardennes' pre-order bonus would be made available as post-release DLC, though, as such honesty is rare.

Kiru

I added the key for CoH 2 DLC in the first tier, and it added CoH 2 and the Beta to my library.

I'm guessing there is just some option in the game to play only this DLC, and not the base game? I would check but I'm away from my home PC
Yes. DLC just lets you play Multiplayer.

Uzzy

That key will just unlock the Oberkommando West army for multiplayer or skirmishes.

Amzin

The first Warhammer 40k is still one of my all-time favorite games. The demo of 2 never got me interested but hell, $1? Is the expansion worth $3 more? I literally have no need for anything but that in the bundle

Edit:
Never played a company of heroes or warhammer game.

Is the first tier worth it for both?

The first DoW is one of the most epic RTS of ever IMO. If you can find people to play with (either co-op vs bots or just vs) you can get some insanely huge battles on.

... or windowed mode

You and your silly hatred of fullscreen.

Finally going to own Space Marines on PC

You monster.

Damn Witcher 2 is so very different to the first one.

Not that much, really.

Never played a company of heroes or warhammer game.

Is the first tier worth it for both?

No. Definitely not worth it. Go buy something off the value menu @ your favorite fast food establishment.

Kiru

No. Definitely not worth it. Go buy something off the value menu @ your favorite fast food establishment.

I see
rkehbr.jpg

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
oh my god

i never noticed this in LiS ep1

(´・ω・`)

It makes sense that Warren would use the stupid fucking hamster face.

Of course then there's this style of post which is hard to categorise if it fits in on or off topic. Does commentary on meta commentary go down to deep a rabbit hole? I don't know, probably no one will read this post anyways.

What about posts that have both off topic and Steam related parts to them? This pie chart is getting too complex for polygon to handle!

Did you collect all the flags though?

The flags in the first asscreed were the worst part about that game. I made the mistake of not using a flag map/guide from the beginning when I replayed it last year, and I ended up wasting like an hour or some shit trying to find a single flag in Jerusalem. I'm so glad that Ubi introduced treasure maps in II.

The Templars were easier to find, though. Not nearly as many of them.

dat VN bundle is the absolute lewdest bundle ever.

Just when their sex crave was ready to burst out, they found out about the exchange student program to a girls high school on an isolated island: A ticket to sex paradise!

Finally, the localization of Island Days that I've been waiting for.

Humble Relic Entertainment bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Company of Heroes Complete
  • Company of Heroes 2 Western Front Oberkommando west
  • Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II
  • Warhammer 40K Dawn of War
TIER 2: BTA
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Company of Heroes 2 Western front US
  • Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Retribution
  • Warhammer 40K Space Marine
TIER 3: 15$
  • Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes
Does nothing for me. Only thing I was interested, I got gifted. Pass.

Jazz573

Wanted to say that for Edelweiss at least there is DRM. You can only activate 5 times. Many of the games sold on MangaGamer are like this.

Shadownet

Banned
A good buy if your needs are spread across all three tiers, but otherwise file it under "Meh." Props to Sega for admitting ahead of release that Ardennes' pre-order bonus would be made available as post-release DLC, though, as such honesty is rare.

But what if you don't have any of the games in the bundle?

*look around to see if frost is here*
*whisper*
is it worth $4.40 for the BTA Tier?
i'm joking, pls don't banish me.

BruteUA

Humble gift link.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

343785f3a040b25b34887eff05848a7fcf05213a.jpg

Company of Heroes Complete Edition -- MB-89B54F025E9D477F - Taken by Se7enSword. 5 entrants total.

t1432839299z1.png

But what if you don't have any of the games in the bundle?

*look around to see if frost is here*
*whisper*
is it worth $4.40 for the BTA Tier?
i'm joking, pls don't banish me.

Have you ever played Space Marine?

Hm. Are Space Marine the Retribution expansion worth it if I just want to try out the Warhammer games?

No. Not worth it. NOTHING IS EVER WORTH IT. YOU WILL KNOW ONLY SHAME AND REGRET. DON'T DO IT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom