• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble weekly bundle: Relic Entertainment

This weeks weekly bundle is a familiar offering from SEGA.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

TIER 1: 1$
  • Company of Heroes Complete
  • Company of Heroes 2 Western Front Oberkommando west
  • Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II
  • Warhammer 40K Dawn of War
TIER 2: BTA
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Company of Heroes 2 Western front US
  • Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Retribution
  • Warhammer 40K Space Marine
TIER 3: 15$
  • Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault

If you've previously bought SEGA bundles there is some re-run but also new content spread across the tiers.

Decado

Wow. Crazy. Which is the company of heroes 2 expansion that has single player campaign?

Can't believe sega is doing this. Coh2 is pretty new and still gets into the steam top sellers list when on sale...

Kinyou

Holy cow, what a steal. Haven't even touched the other bundle I bought recently but I can't say no to this price

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
hmmm is it just me or do those games pop up quite often in these humble bundle? could've sworn there was another bundle not too long ago with some of these games.

So weird putting the dlc for a game in tier 2 as a tier 1 buy.

Likely extras:

DOW2: Chaos Rising
DOW: Winter Assault / Dark Crusade / Shitstorm

Sijil

Already own most of them, but will see if my cousin is interested, it's for charity in the end.

Gee I wonder what studio will be revealing a game sometime soon.

Dawn of War 3 new incoming? Their new website is still coming soon.. .Don't play with my heart :(

Hell, I'll settle for Company of Heroes 2 Afrika Corps instead of just another CoH 2 DLC.

Edit: So only DoW 1? Big mistake considering Dark Crusade is the apex of the series.

God damn it I own all the Company of Heroes games. But I don't own any of the Dawn of War games, so I'll bite.

Dawn of War 3 new incoming? Their new website is still coming soon.. .Don't play with my heart :(

Hell, I'll settle for Company of Heroes 2 Afrika Corps instead of just another CoH 2 DLC.

I'd honestly prefer another Company of Heroes 2 follow up or whatever. Ardennes Assault is alright for what it is. But I still really want a Commonwealth campaign again (even though it's already been covered in Opposing Fronts).

Maybe they'll do Afrika Korps, or the Pacific Theater.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Why would they put CoH2 in the second tier and put DLC in the first? Why leave out the middle chapter of DoW 2?

Why would they put CoH2 in the second tier and put DLC in the first? Why leave out the middle chapter of DoW 2?

IIRC, the Oberkommando West DLC is technically standalone, as it gives you access to the multiplayer, it being multiplayer DLC. Vanilla CoH2 has the single-player campaign and the base multiplayer teams.

Wasn't one of the very early humble bundles a relic one just like this and had all these games? Or was it a THQ thing when THQ was dissolving? I remember a bundle having all these games IIRC except CoH2.

But yeah, get this bundle. All great games. CoH is such a fantastic WW2 RTS.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wasn't one of the very early humble bundles a relic one just like this and had all these games? Or was it a THQ thing when THQ was dissolving? I remember a bundle having all these games IIRC except CoH2.

But yeah, get this bundle. All great games. CoH is such a fantastic WW2 RTS.

The THQ bundle had most of these games, but not Space Marines.

How does DoW 2 hold up? I could go for a good scifi RTS.

I played I for the first time recently, I really enjoyed it. It should be noted that I don't enjoy RTS games though. You have a squad of at most 5 units (generally 4 except for a specific story mission or two) and play on relatively straightforward maps.

Iorv3th

Didn't COH2 have some problems when it first came out or you needed a really beefy rig to run it?

I may pick it up but don't want to bother if it won't run on my machine (2GB 6950 w/unlocked shaders).

Top Bottom