• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggNife

Hello!

I am selling a sealed European Jigglypuff amiibo (though to be clear, I am in the US so if you live in the US don't expect crazy shipping). Reminder that amiibos are region free.

MXHdYmq.jpg

It is unopened and the amiibo itself is in mint condition, but it's worth mentioning there is a crease on the top right of the case - it was like this when I received it.

I am willing entertain offers, but I will say that I am specifically looking for a Splatoon Inkling Squid amiibo (don't care if it's out-of-box as long as its like new) and I would be more than willing to trade this for one.

SOLDIER

Positive feedback for copelandmaster for their transaction of an MSI GTX 970 and the shockingly professional manner for sending it. Not only was the UPS tracking number released immediately, the item itself was indistinguishable from New condition; every single piece was meticulously packaged. Perfect marks all around, 10/10.

Hi everyone. I have an extra fitbit surge NEW in box that I want to sell.

I would love to sell it for 215 dollars paypal gift including shipping . Please PM!!

Riddy

Positive Seller Feedback for badbrains. Sold me a GTX 970 that works perfectly and shipped it very fast. Highly recommended.

badbrains

Positive Seller Feedback for badbrains. Sold me a GTX 970 that works perfectly and shipped it very fast. Highly recommended.

Positive feedback for Riddy as well. Great communication, patience and didn't have a single hiccup throughout this transaction. A++++ Buyer

Have Steam gifts for sale:

- The Banner Saga - $4.25
- Minimum - $2.50
- Left 4 Dead - $2.00
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - $3.00
- The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match - $2.50

Want in Paypal F&F. PM if interested.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence. PayPal gifts ONLY.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

tMMmeNs.jpg

Skulls of the Shogun - $3 (Steam gift)

mFGMDnw.jpg

ibb & obb - $3 (Steam gift)

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

uL3VLXb.jpg

Metro 2033 (Original, NOT Redux) - $2

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
WTB:

Okay, so I got my first Xbox 360 recently. It's a 4GB E model. I don't have a ton of money to spend, so I was hoping I could find someone who had a 250GB 360 Slim/E hard drive they didn't need anymore and would sell on the cheap. Like really cheap. If anyone has one, let me know via PM. Thanks!

EDIT: Or if you have an USB external HDD that's at least 120GB, that'd work too I suppose.

What I wants-

Kid Icarus Uprising for 3DS
Monster Hunter Felyne Pins (I have the Acorn Armor, and the Gore Magala one)
Code for the Free MH Theme for buying the game digital at launch (not even sure if this was a code thing, and I doubt this will even happen, I just want the one theme Capcom screwed me out from getting, without buying the game for the third time..)

What I gots-
Monies, that could be yours!

PM me please :D

Please pm me if you're interested.
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bjyt2qO.jpg[/img]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£120 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
64GB PS Vita Memory Card - £55 including postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Sh7oxUE.jpg[/img]
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £30 excluding postage.
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Posters A4 - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg?1[/img]

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/n6MDhNO.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/IHglyVu.jpg[/img]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

I could, but I don't have one, and they're rather expensive. I mean, to put into perspective how little I have in my gaming budget, this 360 only cost me $50. :lol I need something insanely cheap. If I can't find something here on GAF, I'll probably end up going with one of those third-party 250GB drives on Amazon that cost under $30, but I'd rather look for something here first.

I could, but I don't have one, and they're rather expensive. I mean, to put into perspective how little I have in my gaming budget, this 360 only cost me $50. :lol I need something insanely cheap. If I can't find something here on GAF, I'll probably end up going with one of those third-party 250GB drives on Amazon that cost under $30, but I'd rather look for something here first.

Ah, ok.

Looking to sell:

Chrono Trigger Soundtrack - $20.00 shipped
[Taiwanese Import] Disc insert and case in excellent condition, disc is in NM condition.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/COmwUSE.jpg?2[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nOwg45b.jpg?2[/img]

Various Memory Cards:
Pocketstation - $26.00 shipped - Box has some damage but the card is very clean and has the strap and Japanese instructions. - ON HOLD
PS1 Official Memory Card - $15.00 shipped - Has the memory card stickers that came with Lunar The Silver Star Story on it. Who doesn't like Lunar?
PS2 Official Island Blue Memory Card - $10.00 shipped
Gamecube Memory Card 251 - $15.00 shipped
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6dn887Z.jpg?1[/img]

Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness and Disgaea 3 Strategy Guides - $25.00 shipped together, $15.00 shipped individually.
Great condition, slight bend on the Disgaea 3 cover upper right corner.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yjtS7rp.jpg?3[/img]

I also have some UV movie codes $2.00 for UV and $4.00 for iTunes/UV
The Hangover Part II - UV
How To Train Your Dragon 2 - ITunes/UV
The Lego Movie - UV
Les Miserables - iTunes/UV
Moonrise Kingdom - iTunes/UV
The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty - iTunes/UV

I also have iTunes/UV codes for The Hunger Games and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire that have expiration dates of 8/18/2013 and 3/7/2015 but I can find nothing saying they will not work. Because if this I will take $3.00 for the pair.

I will accept Paypal gift and ship USPS.

I do have positive feedback on this thread and I have helped SteamGAF with regional pricing gifts for a while all with very positive feedback.

Positive feedback for copelandmaster for their transaction of an MSI GTX 970 and the shockingly professional manner for sending it. Not only was the UPS tracking number released immediately, the item itself was indistinguishable from New condition; every single piece was meticulously packaged. Perfect marks all around, 10/10.

Positive Feedback for SOLDIER. Immediate payment for the MSI GTX 970. Excellent buyer, would do business with again.

Stencil

ULTRA positive seller feedback for Zlatko ! He really raised the bar in terms of customer service, very understanding of my [silly] postal requests and polite to boot. Thanks Zlatko!

Jebusman

Banned
Positive seller feedback for beane316.

Sold me a Saturn/DJ Hero controllers and assorted games. Everything was nicely packed, all working order. Willingness to fill out customs declaration was appreciated. A+.

Positive Feedback for blazenumb1. Went out of his way to make sure I got my items after an issue on my end. Truly an amazing member of this community.

SEPARATE TRANSACTION:

Positive Feedback for blazenumb1. Easy to work with and an easy transaction. Will continue doing business with. Thanks!

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Prints

Gordon Freeman by Olly Moss $35.00/$36.10

Master Chief by Olly Moss $35.00/$36.10

Toys

3A WWR Darwin Rothchild Father & Son Two Pack $300.00. Unopened. Shrink-wrap has split, however.

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $170.00. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Gameboy Color Teal and Tetris DX $50.00/$51.50 GBC is complete with paperwork and in excellent condition. No scuffs or scratches. Box is in good shape, though there is a mark on the front, I suppose from where a price sticker used to be. Game is complete in box and in excellent condition as well. No flaws to call out. See full album here.

Game and Watch Collection DS $20.00/$20.65 Excellent condition. Instruction booklet shows some wear.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $85.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $40.00/$41.25. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.

ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $50.00/$51.50 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

Edit: At long last, my quest is at its end.

dhonk

Positive Feedback for Birbo. Sold me PSO 1&2 for Gamecube and he even shipped when I forgot to select Paypal gift! (Woops, sent the difference in the end.) Stellar transaction. Thanks Birbo.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+40 Buyer / +42 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Note that I would also consider a trade for a 10" tablet (preferably Windows, but a recent version of Android as well)

Section 0, selling, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

NOTE: DOING SHIPPING TOMORROW. LET'S WORK SOMETHING OUT TODAY, AND I'LL GET IT IN THE MAIL TOMORROW =)

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

Also please note, one of the main reasons that were upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

s42.jpg

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

Birbo

Positive Feedback for Birbo. Sold me PSO 1&2 for Gamecube and he even shipped when I forgot to select Paypal gift! (Woops, sent the difference in the end.) Stellar transaction. Thanks Birbo.

Positive buyer feedback for dhonk. Hope you enjoy the game!

Riddy

Positive Seller Feedback for Jimmy Stav. Sold me a copy of Persona Q in perfect condition and shipped it fast. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom