• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Age Announced for PS4/XB1/PC (Q1 2016) - Turn-Based RPG - Bigmoon Studios

Labadal

I found this to be interesting. Fount it on rpgcodex.

bitComposer filed for insolvency early this year, they are out of business. It seems, Bigmoon studios bought some 'Chaos Chronicles' assets from bitComposer before (I fear bC didn't inform Bigmoon about the legal dispute regarding the copyright).

And according to this trailer, the 3d engine (no lightmaps?) and the combat system are totally different to CC. I highly doubt latter is D&D 3.5e; looks more like D&D 5 to me.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I think this was a bad trailer.

Too bad that Runemaster was canceled because that looked much more promising for a turn based isometric game.

Corpekata

Banned
Where are people getting Original Sin vibes from? To me it looks like budget Blackguards and that was already pretty low budget.

Shadoken

Pick a random year - 2009
Pick a random genre - RPG
Pick two of the best games - Demon Souls,Dragons Age
Combine - Demons Age
????
Profit

Wow, that trailer was disappointing. The environments look so bland, and most of the trailer was walking around looting chests and rubble.

And if the title is Demons Age with no apostrophe, then doesn't that mean, Demons Grow Older?

Halabane

Feast or famine. Pillars and the rest have more company. Looks like we are back in the age of classic rpgs.

Fine with me. I will give it whirl.

Top Bottom