• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Photos with Animal Crossing' Download Codes being sent by Nintendo of Europe

ash_ag

Just got an email. Not sure if NoA is doing it as well.

TkeGuu7.jpg

It's an AR card photo app that originally released in Japan in 2013. It had a limited release in the UK through codes handed out in an event recently, and in Nintendo Zones in some countries in Europe (I think).

Be sure to redeem the code, as it's only valid until September 30th.

cacildo

Does the print needs to be in color?
(if this is a stupid question im really sorry, my printer is only b&w)

And if the AR card thing works with the regular camera, wont these cards work with the regular camera?

TheMoon

sure it's not UK-only?

I don't think all of NOE is sending those out.

And if the AR card thing works with the regular camera, wont these cards work with the regular camera?

what??!

you need a 3DS for this. I don't get your question at all.

tiijj

You can use your phone or tablet, you don't need to print it.

What do you mean a regular camera? Like a smartphone camera? You need an app for that. It's AR, it just reads the pattern and the screen outputs whatever it is programmed to.

ash_ag

I believe they need to be in color, since that's how 3DS recognizes cards. That said, you don't actually need to print them. As with the other AR apps, you can just use your phone.

Here's Isabelle!
pl1zmjE.jpg

sure it's not UK-only?

I don't think all of NOE is sending those out.

Hmm, possibly. I assumed that as with other cases, all Club Nintendo-supported countries may be getting the email, but I could be wrong. It should be noted that the rollout usually takes days, so some emails may not have been sent yet.

Top Bottom