• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Beta Starting Jan 28th [On Xbox One].

cyv_qpew8aak-zll5bru.jpg

Flunkie

Banned
I think we already knew this, but I'm very interested to try this out. Will probably decide if I get it or not.

Will probably pass on the beta since I got to play the alpha. Unless progress carries over, I'd rather wait for the actual game to come out.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Hell yes. I'll be playing on PC, and probably PS4 too.

Shit though. That's right at the start of my 7 shift stretch. I wonder how long it will last?

Animator

50 min alpha vid was great I am sold on the game.

PC gaf we have a discord for r6 siege with a ton of gaffers and will expand it for division. When the beta draws near I will post the info. It is awesome to party up and chat.

Ahh so the beta start date rumours were true!

I thought the XB1 had one week beta exclusivity though.
Glad to know this isn't the case as I'll be out of town the following week ^_^

Put that 50min video in the OP for the non believers

Lets get this started
Wooo

What video is this?

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Why even do a beta five weeks before launch? It's not like they can change anything at that point, might just call it what it is, a demo.

Mengetsu

How do we know the beta is only one day exclusive to Xbox? Is there any confirmation for the 29th I missed for PS4/PC?

oti

Banned
Nice. Played the Alpha but I really want to see how the game performs (even in the Beta) on all three platforms. I really wanna go PC since it'll likely have the best performance but all my friends are on PS4.

Saw the 50 minutes of footage of the alpha and glad to see the xbox one version looking nice.

I'll likely get the PS4 version though considering all my friends are on there, and if Destiny is any indication this type of game is a lot more enjoyable co-op with friends. Loot with friends as they say.

Kyoufu

I have a horrible feeling the game lacks content. The short beta period doesn't really instill much confidence.

Have the devs talked about how much content we can expect on day one?

Houndi101

Wonder what time the beta stars and what's the timezone they use for it?
Probably going to be saturday morning and monday evening for me, when did Siege have it beta?

fritzo

ill try it. but im not optimistic about The Division. Maybe it will change my mind like Destiny. How much did that 1 extra day on XBONE cost MS?

Garibaldi

Is this the place to post BETA codes for people? I've got a spare PS4 code, UK pre-order but I'm not sure that matters.

Top Bottom