• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Australia confirms Ratchet and Clank hits #1 in its region

As I said in the OT, day of launch I saw a whole bunch of people walking around with it on their way home, filled me with joy. Game's great.

Elandyll

Banned
But last on New Zealand.
XS5LK.gif

Raylan

Banned
So damn awesome. Well done, world ;)
More Ratchet & Clank games, please!

Aaaaaaaand..... bring Jak & Daxter back ;_;
(Give the IP to a good dev studio this time. Lost Frontier was meh.)

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Wow this is awesome news!

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
#1 in UK and Australia. I hope it gets top 3 in US!! Are the chances good for that?

It has a good chance at no 2 in the US. Which game other than Dark Souls 3 was competing in April? I am not quite remembering anything big.

Tizoc

This is good news for diversifying Sony's first party. Means we might get more platformers, hopefully.

Well that would require those games to be actual platformers ;P

My idea of a new Sly game would be that you had 3 scenarios; one where you play as Sly being the main game, and close to how Sly 1 played.
game Scenario 2 would be shorter a brawler style gameplay as The Murray
Game scenario 3 would be short as well and be a shooter you play as Agent Fox.

Just my 10 cents :V

Top Bottom