• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwyn

Anyone posted this??? DR4

VXaM1SI.jpg

jelly

I like that it's Christmas.

Only played an old demo of DR but hated the controls, hope for more modern sense in this one if DR3 wasn't that way already.

There is no crushed blacks. Well done team.

With Summer of arcade coming back looks like..Im willing to bet Cuphead and Below will be in there hopefully!

As for Dead Rising looks like that will be this Fall for Xbox.

SpotAnime

A Halo Souls game would make my day!

I always thought a Battletoads Souls game would be perfect. Upgrades the franchise to current gen game mechanics, opportunity to show off next gen graphics, gives the franchise the difficulty it's known for.

Do it, Phil. FS is waiting for your call.

Juanfp

I always thought a Battletoads Souls game would be perfect. Upgrades the franchise to current gen game mechanics, opportunity to show off next gen graphics, gives the franchise the difficulty it's known for.

Do it, Phil. FS is waiting for your call.

Now I want this.

Gwyn

Damn there are so many things from e3

DR4 and recore gameplay but i guess better leave that for E3 show

Here is "Clubs on Xbox"

mb0TNQW.gif

40hTsfN.gif

Hawk269

I hate to say it guys.... but I'm really sick right now and I think I'm going to have to stop the hype train where it is unless anyone else wants to take over. I need to rest.

Hope you feel better Ford. You have less than 23 hours from now to be ready for the Xbox Conference, hope you are well soon to enjoy the show.

Hawk269

Those DR4 screens do look nice. I really liked DR3, but IQ wise it was pretty damn rough. Hopefully these screens are representative of the IQ we will get in DR4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom