• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord 7 min Siege Defence Gameplay

Wulfram

There's all this stuff going on, but I can't help but suspect that I'll end up just standing in place shooting arrows/bolts because getting involved in the melee brawls just gets you killed.

Steel

Banned
Holy crap that looked amazing and the inevitable mods will take it to another level entirely. When is the release date?

It was supposed to be this year(Per an off-hand comment by one of the devs), but it sounds like it won't be. So, dunno.

Please be this year.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
It was supposed to be this year(Per an off-hand comment by one of the devs), but it sounds like it won't be. So, dunno.

Please be this year.

Think they said they were hoping to go early access or something of the like for this year to let fans get their hands on the game, but from everything else they've said it's not releasing fully till sometime in 2017.

Aight, I have been out of the Warband mod scene for a while. Any suggestions? I really enjoy diplomacy so any mods that focus on that is a plus.

Steel

Banned
Aight, I have been out of the Warband mod scene for a while. Any suggestions? I really enjoy diplomacy so any mods that focus on that is a plus.

Floris Evolved

and

Gekkojo

In that order.

Think they said they were hoping to go early access or something of the like for this year to let fans get their hands on the game, but from everything else they've said it's not releasing fully till sometime in 2017.

Yeah... There's always the chance it releases this year though. Even if it's 1%. I'd take early access, though. It's a good game for the model.

Tagyhag

Floris Evolved and Gekokujo that Steel recommended are good choices. Floris is basically the best Diplomacy-wise while still being the base game. Gekokujo is a great Medieval Japan total conversion.

I would say the best total conversion of M&B is Prophesy of Pendor. There's an insane amount of work put into it (It could have basically been a stand-alone expansion like Fire and Sword) and it never gets boring.

However, it's easily the hardest mod out there so I never recommend it to anyone unless they already have a few good hours into the vanilla or basic modded game.

Floris Evolved

and

Gekkojo

In that order.

Yeah... There's always the chance it releases this year though. Even if it's 1%. I'd take early access, though. It's a good game for the model.

Floris Evolved and Gekokujo that Steel recommended are good choices. Floris is basically the best Diplomacy-wise while still being the base game. Gekokujo is a great Medieval Japan total conversion.

I would say the best total conversion of M&B is Prophesy of Pendor. There's an insane amount of work put into it (It could have basically been a stand-alone expansion like Fire and Sword) and it never gets boring.

However, it's easily the hardest mod out there so I never recommend it to anyone unless they already have a few good hours into the vanilla or basic modded game.

sounds fantastic, I will give these a shot

ty!

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
sounds fantastic, I will give these a shot

ty!

Brytenwalda is still my favorite total conversion. It's a tough mod, but it is just so expansive and it is exhaustively detailed and unique with so many layers. It was made by the same group that released the Viking Conquest official stand alone.

Man, this is how you do a sequel. Instead of streamlining (which is usually used as code for cutting features) they seem to have improved on everything that was already there and added a bunch of new stuff as well.

Top Bottom