• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Complete Edition spotted on Amazon. August 30th.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The language packs were free DLC on the PS4 version. Not sure about Xbox and PC.

Ah. It's essentially the same on PC (the language the game downloads is dictated by the language the client is set to but you can later download an alternative if so desire).

Isnt it easier and more cost effective to just use codes?

I would prefer all on disc but Im not sure it will happen.

Easier, yes, but not more cost effective unless the game would be spread across two discs.

Hilarious to me that last years actual GOTY didnt call its rerelease that.

Complete edition makes so much more sense anyway

It does in Europe:

P4-THWI3G.jpg

Which makes the boxart even more awful.

As someone who only played the game briefly when it first launched on consoles, how "different" of a release can I expect this version to be? Meaning changes that have taken place since then in the way of patches, fixes, expansions, etc? I think what put me off then were the controls? Big lover of lore though.

As someone who only played the game briefly when it first launched on consoles, how "different" of a release can I expect this version to be? Meaning changes that have taken place since then in the way of patches, fixes, expansions, etc? I think what put me off then were the controls? Big lover of lore though.

It runs and controls notciably better since launch through the patches that improved performance and offered an alternate control scheme which feels a lot better.

It still doesn't control/play great, but at the least it has improved.

PFD

I watched some unboxing videos on Youtube, and this seems to be lacking in material compared to the original retail release. It's basically just the disc and a thin manual.

I was going to double-dip since I only own the game digitally on Steam, and wanted to keep this as a collectible. But now I don't think I'll do that

Also, lol @ ebay prices for the CE box

Top Bottom