• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2011 NPD results delayed one day

Huge as in 1.75 million? Or huge as in 2.25 million?

I'm a little out of loop with sales. What's up with the recent 360 huge success? Kinect?

They hit $199 on the two skus that matter (4GB + Kinect and 250GB Elite), launched MW3/Skyrim/Halo/SR3/ACR/BF3/Batman/DC2/KS2 in a manner of two months.

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/game-industry-sales-in-november-essentially-flat-at-3-billion/

In terms of hardware, Xbox dominated again, although exact figures aren't available yet. “This is the fourth consecutive month in which the Xbox 360 has been the top selling hardware system," said Frazier. "The gap between 360 sales and sales of the next best selling platform was the largest we’ve seen since December 2008 when the Nintendo DS was the top selling system.”

T4vOg.jpg

Madden did less than 700k last year in November (Probably 600k or 650k) as a potential point to guess sales of other games. Wouldn't be surprised if Uncharted 3 and Zelda are both around 550k to 600k.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Damnit, I always forget how badly NPD sucks once the chart comes out. This tells us nothing! *cries*

Wow, sales were flat from last year? I thought for sure they'd be way more.

Madden did less than 700k last year in November (Probably 600k or 650k) as a potential point to guess sales of other games. Wouldn't be surprised if Uncharted 3 and Zelda are both around 550k to 600k.

Madden was released a month later this year, sales should be higher than last year.

Top Bottom