• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioware bans SW:TOR player over internet meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

pix

SBjrT.jpg

I'm 12 and what is this?

Its real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-w2tOW0Xrk&feature=youtu.be

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Wouldn't it make more sense for them to suspend the account for a year?

Edgeward

Never seen that meme before. Is it a 4chan thing?

Only other place I've seen that being used was on GameFAQs and people would get banned for that too. They would then have to contact a mod/admin and prove they aren't underage. At least, that was the case when I used to frequent it several years ago.

At this point I'm actually afraid to post on the Bioware/EA forums and will probably never will. What a way to create a community.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm 12 and what is this?

NeoGAF TOS said:
F. Registration to this forum is free of charge. We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed above. Also be aware that these terms are subject to change at any time without notification. Note: if you are 13 or under, you are prohibited from registering.

Ban 'em boys!

Painraze

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even visit 4chan and I know this meme. It's extremely old. You guys must be under a rock, protected by some crazy meme shield.

Oh look at this guy, everyone.

I've been on the internet for years, pretty up to date on most memes and I've never heard of this one.

I know this meme, but that is irrelevant. How can these guys ban people's paid accounts without doing any real investigation? This guy should be compensated and that community manager punished accordingly.

I can't say I have heard of this meme either, but then I don't make the habit of paying much attention to meme's. I would usually be the first one to be "having a go" at Bioware for something like this. However for someone ignorant of the wonderful world of Meme's it is not unexpected to see someone get a forum ban for admitting they are 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom