• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How often do you have sex with your significant other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Period sex is the best. At no other time am I as horny, lubed and easier to get off.

f_8321a8380c.jpg

I have a period sex story.

I have had sex with women on their period before. I never made a habit out of it, but the experience is known to me. Anyway, I had just started dating this girl and we had already had sex a couple of times. This is like, the first week of dating. She comes over and is kind of not into it that night, which was a complete 180 from the previous couple of encounters. Anyway, I find out she "can't have sex because she is on her period". I'm like "Oh, that's no big deal to me as long as you're ok with it". She hesitated at first but "As long as you're ok with it, I'm willing to try". We make out, light foreplay, start fucking. She gets on top of me and, I swear to Christ, she was hemorrhaging like a stuck pig. I could hear wet sloshing as she bounced up and down. I could feel the blood all over me. To this day, I have never seen so much blood in one spot in my life. She kept going, seemingly oblivious to it. Blood pooled up in my belly button and I could feel the thick warmth running down my flanks onto the hallway carpet (we were fucking on the floor in the hallway). She came. I faked it. She was all sweaty and wore out when finished but she stayed on top of me. Of course, I hadn't cum for real so was still rock hard. She was all giggly and sat there for a minute on my cock post coitus. I was thinking "Seriously, just get off me already, you're still bleeding". When she did, sure enough, more blood. She just walked to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I could barely even look at myself. The blood had dried in spots because we had been doing it awhile. It smelled like a charnel house. My pubic hair was all matted and dried to my body, but still wet all over. It looked like I had just been murdered.

We showered. I never mentioned it again. Clean up was a bitch. My carpet was stained (in reality only a couple of drops, I thought it was going to be about as much as the Great Lakes) and I found bloody fingerprints all over my apartment for the next week or so from when I had tried to clean up before joining her in the shower.

I have never, ever in my life had period sex like that with any woman past or present. She must've had real heavy flow or perhaps some kind of problem. It was a worst case scenerio come true. It grosses me out thinking about it to this very day.

As for today? My wife and I hate the clean up and see it as an opportunity to do other things.

galdevo

Yes, I'm the one that needs to grow up because I can wait a few days to have sex again without getting period blood on myself or perfectly good towels.

Proving there's a GAF defensive force for everything, we now have period sex advocates.

I've officially seen it all.

You sound just like Mark Corrigan from Peep Show, awesome.

DrBo42

I have had sex with women on their period before. I never made a habit out of it, but the experience is known to me. Anyway, I had just started dating this girl and we had already had sex a couple of times. This is like, the first week of dating. She comes over and is kind of not into it that night, which was a complete 180 from the previous couple of encounters. Anyway, I find out she "can't have sex because she is on her period". I'm like "Oh, that's no big deal to me as long as you're ok with it". She hesitated at first but "As long as you're ok with it, I'm willing to try". We make out, light foreplay, start fucking. She gets on top of me and, I swear to Christ, she was hemorrhaging like a stuck pig. I could hear wet sloshing as she bounced up and down. I could feel the blood all over me. To this day, I have never seen so much blood in one spot in my life. She kept going, seemingly oblivious to it. Blood pooled up in my belly button and I could feel the thick warmth running down my flanks onto the hallway carpet (we were fucking on the floor in the hallway). She came. I faked it. She was all sweaty and wore out when finished but she stayed on top of me. Of course, I hadn't cum for real so was still rock hard. She was all giggly and sat there for a minute on my cock post coitus. I was thinking "Seriously, just get off me already, you're still bleeding". When she did, sure enough, more blood. She just walked to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I could barely even look at myself. The blood had dried in spots because we had been doing it awhile. It smelled like a charnel house. My pubic hair was all matted and dried to my body, but still wet all over. It looked like I had just been murdered.

We showered. I never mentioned it again. Clean up was a bitch. My carpet was stained (in reality only a couple of drops, I thought it was going to be about as much as the Great Lakes) and I found bloody fingerprints all over my apartment for the next week or so from when I had tried to clean up before joining her in the shower.

I have never, ever in my life had period sex like that with any woman past or present. She must've had real heavy flow or perhaps some kind of problem. It was a worst case scenerio come true. It grosses me out thinking about it to this very day.

As for today? My wife and I hate the clean up and see it as an opportunity to do other things.

Mother of god...

Az987

all good things

Wow I'm dying here. Hilarious story.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Been with my girl for 9 months and I can remember maybe 2 times when we didn't have sex when we hung out.

There is one big issue, which is that my girl has always had a hard time cumming from intercourse. She says no guy has ever done it for her before, so I make sure it happens every time. The fact that I'm pounding away for 40 mins to an hour gets tiring, but I do think it has been the best sex in my life. 4 to 5 one hour sessions on weekend days is exhausting, but Mr Platano seems to always rise to the occassion. A few times it has sadly felt like a chore, but she satisfies me, so I return the favor.

Also, rimming and period sex are fair game.

Go really slow and keep the same pace up. Think of it like a rhythm.

Oh my that story kept on giving lol, giggling like a little girl here.

Ra\/en

2-3x a week. We will be married 4 years in September.

I wish we could do it a little bit more. We are usually so tired at the end of the day though. When we have sex it is good sex.

noah111

Still Alive
I find people's squeamishness about period sex kind of endearing. It's on the level with people that freak out over a bug in the living room or something.
Nah, some people just have an issue with blood. I've never experienced period sex to that extent yet so i'm not sure how i'll react, but I doubt it'd be with disgust.

I mean, a better question is does your significant other fart, or pick their nose, or leave the bathroom door open when doing business, etc, than how squeamish you are of their period.

Though the whole period-sex thing is a different story if it's just a fling and not a 'significant' other.

Einbroch

Banned
She's gone for an internship this summer, so I went from none for a month to twice a day to none for another month.

When she's around? Three times a week or so. Been together two years.

Az987

all good things
What if you were having period sex and like the guy above it got really messy and then the police were called because of the noise but the chick hoped in the shower so you answer the door naked with an erection and all bloody with no one else around.

Oh man, someone should put that in a movie or something. The hilarity is almost limitless.

Xero

tM51w.gif

I've done it with my girl, and worst case there is blood on the condom. She just has really light flows apparently.

Ra\/en

I avoid period sex because it is messy and difficult to clean up after. My wife and I don't enjoy shower sex. Usually we just fool around in other ways when she's on her period.

Uchip

Banned

welp
I must thank you for affirming my decision to be abstinent

Nah, some people just have an issue with blood. I've never experienced period sex to that extent yet so i'm not sure how i'll react, but I doubt it'd be with disgust.

I mean, a better question is does your significant other fart, or pick their nose, or leave the bathroom door open when doing business, etc, than how squeamish you are of their period.

Though the whole period-sex thing is a different story if it's just a fling and not a 'significant' other.

Farting, leaving the bathroom door open, etc doesn't really phase me either (lived with a boy for 7 years and he'd do all those on the regular), but by the same token I've never experienced anything like SillyEskimo's story so I guess there's limits for everything.

noah111

Still Alive

:lol :lol fucking lost it at the sloshing part and i bursted at the last sentence. Woke up half the damn house the house but man that's a hellofa story.

Kentpaul

I couldn't take a shit in front of my girlfriend nor be in the same room with her when she takes a shit. Farting/pissing ect is fine though.

The noise of my girlfriend pissing is pretty cute.

Einbroch

Banned
no way. Shower sex is worst sex. It is sexy for like a minute. After that the water washes away much of the natural lube. At least that's my experience. Making out in the shower is loads of fun though.
Never had that problem, but we end up turning the shower head away because we wear contacts and they fall out all the time when it's right on us.

kudos.

Is this close?

kubrick-shining-blood.jpg

Kentpaul

shower sex is awful. You guys must have fucking huge ass showers

It is fun for about a minute though, I'd enjoy it a lot more in a huge ass shower you could lay down in.

I don't even jerk off in the shower, i like to be laying down for sexy time.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'd get it maybe once every week from my ex. And that was pushing it. He had no sex drive and it drove me mad! My fuck buddy at the moment will do me day and night, so I'd say about 4 times a week or more if we can manage it. So good

Az987

all good things
I enjoyed shower sex. She didn't.

Hot tub sex is where its at.

I remember getting in my dads hot tub with a girlfriend and he says:

"Im going to bed, DONT HAVE SEX IN THE HOT TUB."

"Ok."

I immediately had sex in the hot tub. Ah fuck I'm a terrible son.

noah111

Still Alive
Farting, leaving the bathroom door open, etc doesn't really phase me either (lived with a boy for 7 years and he'd do all those on the regular), but by the same token I've never experienced anything like SillyEskimo's story so I guess there's limits for everything.
Speaking of which, how normal would that be for most people? I mean, if you were in that girl's position do you think you (or most women) would have gone completely unphased by such an amount of blood?

Also, talk about picking the worst position ever for period sex SillyEsckimo... but yeah, having a pool of blood on your stomach, dripping towards your neck, can't be anything but distracting i'm sure.

disco

My sex life is kind of non-existant. I hardly had any sex with my last three boyfriends. I'm passive and twinky and usually fancy boyish twinky boys so they're usually passive too so we just cuddle and kiss and do nice things like go on days out. :3

I'm 22 now and finding my sex drive is kind of starting to fade. I do kind of want to have sex but well I don't like mess and just get over it and do something more useful like work...

EDIT: Oh and add in my paranoia of getting a sexual disease. That consumes lots of my time.

Xero

My sex life is kind of non-existant. I hardly had any sex with my last three boyfriends. I'm passive and twinky and usually fancy boyish twinky boys so they're usually passive too so we just cuddle and kiss and do nice things like go on days out. :3

I'm 22 now and finding my sex drive is kind of starting to fade. I do kind of want to have sex but well I don't like mess and just get over it and do something more useful like work...

EDIT: Oh and add in my paranoia of getting a sexual disease. That consumes lots of my time.

What kind of mess usually happens? clothes off hop into bed.

Keikaku

Been with my girl for 9 months and I can remember maybe 2 times when we didn't have sex when we hung out.

There is one big issue, which is that my girl has always had a hard time cumming from intercourse. She says no guy has ever done it for her before, so I make sure it happens every time. The fact that I'm pounding away for 40 mins to an hour gets tiring, but I do think it has been the best sex in my life. 4 to 5 one hour sessions on weekend days is exhausting, but Mr Platano seems to always rise to the occassion. A few times it has sadly felt like a chore, but she satisfies me, so I return the favor.

Also, rimming and period sex are fair game.
How in the hell can you keep it up for that long?!? That seems actively uncomfortable to me. If I'm hard for over 20 minutes, it becomes a really frustrating mixture of numb and mildly painful. Good god.

Not in a relationship now but, when I last was, it was 1 or 2 times every other day. I'm 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom