• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD November 2012 Results [Up6: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Most Wanted, Assassin's Creed 3]

Kusagari

And come on.

We get All Stars numbers leaked and it's the Vita version? What is this cockteasing? Give us the PS3 numbers to see the full extent of the bomba.

BrhysH

Pretty good numbers for the WiiU, I mean the 360 only sold 326,000 by the end of Nov and it was released on the 21st :l

test_account

XP-39C²
And it was given away with a bunch of the bundles
Yep, that too :) I'm more surprised of the reactions to the sales than of the number themself hehe, eventhough less than 8k is indeed a quite low number, no denying that. I hope we get the PS3 numbers as well. Those numbers would be much more telling how the game did.

wrowa

?

Is this about Pokemon?

Pretty sure it's Wii U numbers. Premium vs Basic.

I still don't really understand who the target audience of the Basic model is. The casuals they want to reach with Nintendoland which is only included in the Premium pack? Makes ... no sense whatsoever.

I guess they just wanted to be able to say that the Wii U is available at 299$.

Would be really interested in Zombi U numbers, even though with only counting 7 days the Wii U was on sale, they won't be super telling of it's performance.

Haunted

vita all star < 8k
image.php

But you automatically get the Vita version when you buy the PS3 version, right? So that number makes it look worse than it is.

Yeah, looking at it with hindsight, Game Freak screwed 3DS for this holiday.

Nintendo need to be using all the influence over the company they can muster to ensure 3DS iterations are released as soon as humanly possible. Fast track the localisation, too.

theman5141

Neo Member
Ok, so perhaps Nintendo is having a console... nomenclature issue - at least in the west. I'm not one for anecdotes, but I was in a Gamestop yesterday and I witnessed the fabled exchange between the GS associate and the bewildered mother with the conviction that the Wii U was an add-on. It felt so scripted it was almost surreal.

jman2050

Well, the idea to release B/W2 on the DS was good ... in theory. In reality, the games seem to underperform in both the US and Europe, while the 3DS has no big game for the holiday season. They planned this really poorly.

How long are people going to be peddling this "Pokemon BW2 underperformed" nonsense?

[vita] ac bundle + cod bundle = 180k

For some reason creamsugar thought that putting a - before posting a sum was a good idea

Lol I see he's edited now, confused my brain for a minute

Really quite disturbing for Sony that numbers like that can be considered a spectacular performance for the system especially as they were virtually giving them away, be interesting how much money sony "lost" on them and seeing as the games are apparently mediocre and terrible respectively if they leave a sour taste in the new owners mouths

Bruno MB

I want to laugh a bit, creamsugar any hints about Disney Epic Bomb 2? :)

Disney Epic Mickey** (Wii) DISNEY INTERACTIVE STUDIOS - 1.32 Million

jcm

I disagree. The 3DS had a botched launch that largely wiped out the first few quarters anyway. I think comparing Xmas periods is perfectly apt comparison.

True. 3DS is doing great in comparison to the DS if you don't count the times the 3DS sold badly. And if you only count the time the DS was selling badly. That's an odd way to do a comparison though.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
C'mon Sonic Heroes Racing 2 & Pokésequel numbers!

Also the DS is pulling a GBA? Boo! DS is gonna be mean to the nicenice GBA until the very end isn't it?!

VICI0US

Did we get any ZombiU numbers yet?

this is relevant to my interests.

really enjoying the game and curious how it has done so far, there were some divisive reviews but word of mouth through miiverse is very positive towards the game and it has the largest community of all launch titles next to NSMBu and NintendoLand.

Top Bottom