• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March 18th the beginning of Luigi week

Next Monday is Luigi week and gamestop employees will wear Luigi hats and even possibly mustaches. This is all for the upcoming release of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

ijIpjM0.jpg

Ce8xszE.jpg

Kyzer

Banned
why dont they do stuff like this with bigger releases ><

so many people are gonna get hip to this game and its great, im sure, but im also sure its not the game that will convert people to nintendo fans again

They should require every employee to dress up in cosplay based of whatever they're currently pushing. It's cruel, ridiculous and will work.

Cant wait to see managers dressed up as Game Informer and crusty used playstations

Lucent

They should all be wearing full Monster Hunter Armour, it needs the sales way more.

lol yep.

Also, it sounds like Dark Moon has had a lot of time to be made into a high quality game. I'm hoping it has a nice length and is really fun.

I've actually never gotten to play the original.

Woah, all GS employees are doing this for a week? Wut? Thats great exposure if true. Hope it does well. Getting it day one.

Also, do you know if they will be selling the Luigi hats? Probably not be doesn't hurt to ask.

All gamestop employees are doing this? What the hell? Why didn't you use that money to force them to wear Wii U shirts nintendo?

Chromie

Banned
They should require every employee to dress up in cosplay based of whatever they're currently pushing. It's cruel, ridiculous and will work.

Cant wait to see managers dressed up as Game Informer and crusty used playstations

What if the higher ups dressed as John Riccitiello?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
This is poor use of money. Looks like I won't bother stepping into a GameStop in the near future

That's what I was told and I do believe my boss said Nintendo sent them. They even have the official seal. Want a picture of the tags inside of it?

Top Bottom