• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Partner Preview Showcase Announced for March 6

Draugoth

Gold Member
  • Capcom, Nexon, EA, and others with more than a dozen new trailers over the course of a 30-minute broadcast.
  • Features Tales of Kenzera: Zau, Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, closer look at The First Berserker: Khazan, and other great titles coming to Xbox, Windows, or Game Pass.
  • New game reveals, release date announcements, and fresh new gameplay from upcoming games, coupled with unique behind-the-scenes stories from developers on Xbox Wire.
  • Wednesday, March 6, at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT

XPP_MAR_2024-a606f153e77dd803bc23.jpg

During Xbox Partner Preview, you can learn more about combat and traversal in Tales of Kenzera: Zau, with a video narrated by Abubakar Salim himself, see new gameplay from Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, get a closer look at The First Berserker: Khazan, and other great titles coming to Xbox, Windows, or Game Pass.

Our Xbox Partner Preview format is all about sharing exciting games news from our talented studios from across the globe with no frills: just new game reveals, release date announcements, and fresh new gameplay from upcoming games, coupled with unique behind-the-scenes stories from developers on Xbox Wire.

This event will be digitally broadcast on Wednesday, March 6, at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT across our Xbox channels on YouTube and Twitch and it will feature updates on a variety of Xbox and Windows games that are launching on our platforms.

We hope to see you back here on Wednesday, March 6!

Q&A

What time does Xbox Partner Preview begin? Wednesday, March 6, at 10am Pacific time / 1pm Eastern time / 6pm UK time.

How do I watch? Xbox Partner Preview will be available through a variety of outlets, and in over 40 languages. It will also be viewable with American Sign Language, British Sign Language, and English Audio Descriptions:

Please note the YouTube streams will be in 4K at 60fps, while all other channels will be 1080p / 60fps.

Last edited:

Darsxx82

Learning about new games is always interesting. Tales of Kenzera: Zau, Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess and The First Berserker they look very good

Last edited:

StueyDuck

I have to be honest... None of those games are going it for me.

Although them all being AA I hope they are budget titles. This is where the industry should be. AA games sold cheaper with more unique vibes. Even if these ones aren't for me.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
On topic, more frequent smaller shows instead of waiting a full year for E3-window showcases is good.

Agree here. There was a discussion on MacRumors.com on how Apple consumers were tired of the pre-recorded events and welcomed the press release announcements of today.

DaGwaphics

That's cool and unexpected. I can't say I have a pressing interest in anything specifically listed there, but maybe they will sell me on one with a shiny new trailer.

Top Bottom