• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it considered improper to take a #2 while a guest is using your shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you do it? If you had to go really bad, but someone was in the shower at the time (I have only 1 bathroom). I did it once when a cousin visited from out of town. He was in the shower after I had finished drinking some muscle milk (with milk), and since I'm LI, I was getting the runs after 30 mins. He still brings it up to this day.

So opinion? It's my home, my bathroom...why not?

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
No way man, that's shady. I'd go outside and shit in an alley before I did that.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Better yet, you should just stick your ass in the shower and let'er rip.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Courtesy dude, give them some privacy. I know I wouldn't like to be showering while someone was letting out a load 3 feet away.

sky

NintendosBooger said:
Would you do it? If you had to go really bad, but someone was in the shower at the time (I have only 1 bathroom). I did it once when a cousin visited from out of town. He was in the shower after I had finished drinking some muscle milk (with milk), and since I'm LI, I was getting the runs after 30 mins. He still brings it up to this day.

So opinion? It's my home, my bathroom...why not?
booger.gif

But seriously, that's really disgusting.

Beezy

It's not cool at all because no one wants to smell your shit and you wouldn't want to smell theirs either if you were the one in the shower. But when you gotta go, you gotta go. They have no choice but to deal with it (assuming that you can't hold it and the bathroom door doesn't have a lock).

tnw

Banned
Man, my roommate always takes a piss when I'm in the shower, and it really annoys me. It's not like we're a couple or something, why should I want to know that he's taking a piss less than 2 feet away from me?

Aeon712

Tenacious-V said:
Courtesy dude, give them some privacy. I know I wouldn't like to be showering while someone was letting out a load 3 feet away.

I hope he didn't let out any noises.

Dynamite Shikoku

Congratulations, you really deserve it!
When I take a piss in my apartment I leave the toilet door open, and from habit I do it when my mates are over too, but they think its strange cause they can hear the splashing and all

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
They're family, whatever. I've pooed when my family's in the shower. Sucked to be them!

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
What the fuvk is wrong with some of you people?! Maybe if you spent less time on gaf, playing videogames, or whatever, and actually went out there and interacted with people and put yourself in social situations, youd figure this out for yourself and wouldnt need to ask these god-forsakenly lame questions.

And for the record, if I was having a shower and you did that, Id punch your lights out regardless of whos house it is. Family included. Control your damn bladder for a few minutes, and get some medication if you cant.

Slurpy said:
What the fuvk is wrong with some of you people?! Maybe if you spent less time on gaf, playing videogames, or whatever, and actually went out there and interacted with people and put yourself in social situations, youd figure this out for yourself and wouldnt need to ask these god-forsakenly lame questions.

And for the record, if I was having a shower and you did that, Id punch your lights out regardless of whos house it is. Family included. Control your damn bladder for a few minutes, and get some medication if you cant.
But it's not your bladder.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Slurpy said:

I10-57-JurassicPark.jpg

'When you gotta go you gotta go'.

jurassic.jpg

usea

If you only have one bathroom and they don't lock the door, then there is nothing wrong with it. If you don't want somebody coming into the bathroom while you're in there, it's not hard to lock the door.

It would be more tactful, however, to poke your head in and let them know you're gonna use the bathroom and you have to go badly.

newsguy

Meh, I would have a witty response but the bottom line is everyone is different. You know your cousin, would he care if you dropped a deuce within a 2 foot radius of him? I'm personally not into public excretion. For example, my ex used to piss in the toilet while I was shaving and whatnot, I was like "bitch GTFO." Or I would walk out, that shit ain't right.

a well placed bucket and your ass out a window. family is more important than neighbors.
and because a neighbor wont remind how bad your shit smells every xmas

jenov4

If you ABSOLUTELY couldn't hold it in, then you gotta do what you gotta do!!! And :lol at demon's reply. :lol :lol :lol

How would you feel if someone busted in the bathroom a took a loud dump in your toilet lol. The noise of the water pulsating off your body wouldn't be enough to drown out the drip drop drippings of turds slowly falling out of someone's ass. And then the smell would hit your face, at which point you'd want to wash it off only to realize - this bastard just shat in my water supply. And that's a damn shame

Bildi

I think that when you actually do have to do a #2 and a guest is in the shower, you should post on GAF and ask our opinion.

Until then, this thread is just lacking the kind of edge-of-your-seat action that I'm after.

Javaman

Not only would they have to deal with your oderific crap during "production", they also have to either deal with the shower temperature jumping up 50 degrees during the flush or another 10-20 mins of crap smells since you didn't flush the toilet. If someone donates to the toilet while I'm in the shower they are going to regret it for the rest of their short lived lives.

kojacker

It's definitely improper and pretty disgusting for the guy taking the shower. You just need to improvise a little. You have one of those stainless steel sinks in your kitchen, right? Just hop up onto it and let rip... turn on the taps and push the log through with the end of a wooden spoon or something. Or if it's full of dishes, you could go to a grating/gutter outside (where rain water runs into) and hunker down over it - again, you'll need something to push that log through and bring a kettle of water to soften it up.

Slurpy said:
And for the record, if I was having a shower and you did that, Id punch your lights out

Nobody uses that phrase anymore. I think you need to get out more.

Anyways, shitting while someone else is in the bathroom is so 1982.

Giard

What?
Of course it is, it's extremely disgusting, I would never want to be in a situation where I'm in the shower and the guy comes in and takes a dump in front of me. WTF

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Do you scrub down that tub/shower after you done? Cause if not it goes from seriously gross to whatever is beyond that...

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
castle007 said:
WTF is muscle milk? Semen?

It has to be ipecac, cause even if your lactose intolerant its just lazy to let that shit slide down your leg in the shower cause you couldn't use the toilet. I can understand pissing but shitting? God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom