• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are ninja uniforms so cool, but burqas are not

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidviper

Banned
Its basically the same thing, isn't it.
burqa/burkha
150px-Woman_walking_in_Afghanistan.jpg

ninja
B000BJ0RIU.01-A3E9JPN8AUZ8Z6._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
because when ninjas vanish in a cloud of smoke they don't leave chunks of israeli civilians behind them

acidviper said:
Weapons aside. Its basically a head to toe cotton uniform that covers everything but the eyes.

Well if I was an arab and some people in a ninja uniform everyday it would loss its coolness too.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
drohne said:
because when ninjas vanish in a cloud of smoke they don't leave chunks of israeli civilians behind them

This almost got me in trouble for laughing too hard.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
drohne said:

:lol :lol omg the pain from laughing

Actually I think the OP and your reply just made a new racial joke. Just put the two together!

drohne said:

Good thing you posted it instead of me.

Anyhow, I considered this when I read the topic; and pondered that response - but I've read all of Lone Wolf & Cub in which the Ninja technique of suicide bombing was heavily exploited. Wave after wave of exploding ninja.

Then you've got Revenge of Shinobi.

Sorry sir, they're both guilty of blowing up at random. :(

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
drohne said:

Ouch! Though it's even funnier when they miss the Israeli civilians...

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
drohne said:

:lol :lol :lol
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WINNARR!!!!

YakiSOBA

drohne said:

HOLY SHIET LLOL!! Give this man 2 tags DAAAAM!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

DAAAAMN!!!

Lobster

Banned
drohne said:

You know..I'd say you're lucky that what you said is funny..

:lol :lol Dayum. Biggest "Oh snap" ever.

Crisis

Banned
There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. drohne managed to take a stupid topic and bring out the best in it with the front-runner for "Post of the Mother****ing Year". :lol :lol

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
JayDubya said:
Good catch. What Islam needs for a proper image change is female Muslim ninjas.

Somebody hasn't been watching the new BBC Robin Hood series.

(Not that I blame you, it sucks. But it does have female Muslim ninjas in one episode...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom