• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED is at it again [It might actually be TITS SC this time]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeopower6

Doesn't mean someone else can't release the Vita versions of the games! :)

True, but I think a VN is probably not happening unless it's got some kind of 999/Sweet Fuse stuff going on. I am still kind of bitta over that mystery news caster game from NISA not coming over. :(

Priz

True, but I think a VN is probably not happening unless it's got some kind of 999/Sweet Fuse stuff going on. I am still kind of bitta over that mystery news caster game from NISA not coming over. :(
What about easy cash from Funimation to tie in cross promotion of the TV series and their upcoming release of the S;G Movie?

01.jpg

Please be the sequel. :(

At first I was gonna say Senran kagura again, but the new pic changed my mind.

Either way I love these teasers. Xseed doing it right.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Kiss people to get energy < Woo girls to make super babies to save the world < strip moe vampies to weaken them

No, a teen boy that with random teen girls make as many baby soldiers as possible only to use them as cannon fodder in fight against monsters is the worst and probably the most immoral gameplay concept i have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom