• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED is at it again [It might actually be TITS SC this time]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

gonna be disappointed when the reveal is actually a penis from some hentai game. XSEED is trying new IPs!

If it is T.I.T.S. you guys better make it XSEED's most successful game ever. Years and years of begging means it's time to put your money where your mouth is.

If they release this on PC and psp/vita, I'm double dipping. Hell I'll triple dip. PC version, psp version, psp digital version via vita.

fek

If it is T.I.T.S. you guys better make it XSEED's most successful game ever. Years and years of begging means it's time to put your money where your mouth is.

If it's on steam I'll gift it to at least 3 friends on release day. Wish I could send gifts on PSN too.

Rezae

This would be news of the year for me if it's T.I.T.S. related.

...which is why it won't be. GAF hype trains never pay off.

Go_Ly_Dow

This could be anything guys, but I always firmly know that if we believe together that anything is possible ;_;

Sera O

Banned
I'm cool with whatever platform they release on. I'm thinking it'll be PC. No matter what, this is fucking great news.

zeopower6

So what game exactly is it?
I'm not familiar the franchise.

JRPG with a huuuuge word count. Took forever to come out here because of it. (SC was released like 7 years ago)

physical PSP is not an option :p

I don't know why they would bother with PSP anyway, though... PS3 and even PC makes way more sense at this point.

Physical could be an option, I mean just look at Sweet Fuse! :p PSP would also be a better choice since Vita owners would be able to dip in [maybe?] as well.

PC is probably the biggest moneymaker of the options though.

I wonder if it'll be the PSP game or if they're thinking of bringing over the PS3 remaster version digitally or something.

Or it could be the PC version.

Coxy

oh man I'd be so happy to get SC but I only expect FC PS3 or PC
but hopefully that'll at least be a step towards SC

Aeana

I wonder if it'll be the PSP game or if they're thinking of bringing over the PS3 remaster version digitally or something.

Or it could be the PC version.

The chances of it being for PSP are very, very slim. There are much better, more profitable options for them. PC being the best one.

Is trails in the sky eventhat good. It was recommended to me in my PSP recommendations thread so I got a used copy but its just lying in a stack of games I haven't finished or even started haha

Is trails in the sky eventhat good. It was recommended to me in my PSP recommendations thread so I got a used copy but its just lying in a stack of games I haven't finished or even started haha

It's probably one of, if not the best JRPG the PSP has to offer aside from Persona 3. Play it, you'll know why we are as hype as we are.

vareon

Is it reasonable to hope a PC port for the first and the PC version of this? Never played both since I don't have a PSP but I'm always interested.

TripleSun

This is the BEST THING EVER TO HAPPEN TO RPG'S. It's a sin to not play it immediately. Get to it!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You'd better be. The Trails/Kiseki series is the best series.

I've heard the exact same thing from Dark Schala. I'm pretty excited as a result. Plus I love the character designs for Sen.

Well, this would be the second game in the Trails in the Sky trilogy (Sora no Kiseki) of the Legend of Heroes series. The first game ends in a cliffhanger so that's why waiting for the sequel could be irritating for many.

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Heroes

Wait... so this is the sequel to the PSP game? I thought it was an HD Remaster of the PSP game which was also on the PC.

Can someone maybe post gameplay or a trailer for the game so I can see what I'm looking at. Sorry for asking but it's hard for me to tell if I'm looking at the right game since the title's are confusing as heck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom