• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does your partner swallow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? If there's an imbalance in the sack that's just plain not cool. It's completely appropriate to say "I really like blowjobs, and I feel like I've given more in bed than you do. I'm not telling you that you have to do it, but it's a little irritating that you won't explore doing that with me, given that I'm open to exploring things with you."

I don't know whether he had an image of us holding our girlfriends at knifepoint or what... relationships aren't that clear cut.

I just want to make sure this point is clear: your partner doesn't owe you shit. I don't care if you give them oral, or if they used to give you oral, or if you really love oral. They don't owe you a blow job. Guilting or manipulating them into giving you a blow job makes it not consensual. Don't force your partner into doing something they don't want to do, holy shit.

What kind of overreaction is this?

And as for your partner owing you something, I actually think they do. That doesn't mean that everything in bed has to be tit-for-tat, but if someone is your partner, they shouldn't be totally against doing something that makes you feel good in bed. There are things my SO is into that I'm not really into but I do it because she loves it, and I love her.

Hell, part of being in a relationship is doing things you don't necessarily want to do but you do anyway because it will make the other person happy. No one is saying you should walk up with your pants down and be like "IT'S NOT GONNA SUCK ITSELF" but damn, you seemed to have taken it that way.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
No spit or swallow :/ tips welcome. Is there such a thing as a blowjob condom that won't taste disgusting?

nomis

I just want to make sure this point is clear: your partner doesn't owe you shit. I don't care if you give them oral, or if they used to give you oral, or if you really love oral. They don't owe you a blow job. Guilting or manipulating them into giving you a blow job makes it not consensual. Don't force your partner into doing something they don't want to do, holy shit.

LOL you can broach the subject of reciprocation in a mature way without it simply being "I just ate you out for 15 minutes now where's my BJ??"

This is the equivalent of saying that if someone brings up how often they have sex and the manner of their sex with a slightly prudish partner, and make it clear what they value in sexual relationship, or even go so far as to say they're unhappy... and their partner changes their sexual habits in a way they didn't want to otherwise because they don't want to break up... then suddenly it's not consensual because there was some sort of guilt trip involved.

It's just being told how much your partner loves oral then having the partner flat out tell you you're never getting a BJ is a little disheartening. I'm sorry.

Probably the best bj I ever got was from a German chick. Towards the end she kept saying "I'm going to swallow" in her deep German accept and I was like shieeit, because I've only known one girl who swallowed. A couple minutes later I came, and I closed my eyes in pure euphoria. She stood up and went to kiss me and I was like sure whatever, but once our mouths locked I realized she hadn't actually swallowed at all. I yanked back and fell out the bed as she laughed her ass off. Once I hit the ground I realized that I had swallowed.

Serra

Probably the best bj I ever got was from a German chick. Towards the end she kept saying "I'm going to swallow" in her deep German accept and I was like shieeit, because I've only known one girl who swallowed. A couple minutes later I came, and I closed my eyes in pure euphoria. She stood up and went to kiss me and I was like sure whatever, but once our mouths locked I realized she hadn't actually swallowed at all. I yanked back and fell out the bed as she laughed her ass off. Once I hit the ground I realized that I had swallowed.

lmao, thats evil.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
1VTEHsF.png
dzHOLtR.png

RK9039

Did it taste like pineapples?

Hahaha. That one was a keeper.

nomis

It's just being told how much your partner loves oral then having the partner flat out tell you you're never getting a BJ is a little disheartening. I'm sorry.

It should be a pretty simple rule of thumb that it's fine to volunteer giving if you don't expect to receive, but absolutely not cool to ask to receive without any inclination to give. Be pleasantly surprised when they do, sure, but not ask or go on about how much you like it.

BFIB

My birthday is Saturday, so I know my wife will cook me and a steak, and I'll get a BJ.

Best birthday presents ever.

No point being with a girl that don't swallow and a really good girl shouldn't give a shit how it tastes, I ain't eating pineapple for no one

lmao, amazing.

So the best blowjob you ever had and you ended up swallowing your own load, A+

RK9039

No point being with a girl that don't swallow and a really good girl shouldn't give a shit how it tastes, I ain't eating pineapple for no one

Don't limit yourself just to pineapples, broaden your horizons.

It's just like COD. You don't always have to use an assault rifle, mix things up by changing your loadout. One day you could be eating pineapples, but on another you could be having mangoes or even tomatoes.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Thread's kinda weird in the sense that, as a gay dude, not swallowing has never even crossed my mind. I've always swallowed, and so have all the guys I've ever been with -- no communication necessary. Loads are hot (literally and figuratively, hah) and it's a damn shame to waste!

Straights generally seem squeamish about this kind of stuff, which makes me chuckle. I'm far from uninhibited, and even as a super late bloomer, sex is most fun when it involves putting yr mouth everywhere and a sticky mess on both parties in the end.

Nintyb

Banned
Not really one to toot my own horn but I've been with quite a few partners and I can count the ones that swallowed on one hand. ;(

Why would you want your partner to swallow? I don't even like to finish in her mouth. I wouldn't be able to kiss her afterwards or ever again probably. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Jimothy

Thread's kinda weird in the sense that, as a gay dude, i[]not[/i] swallowing has never even crossed my mind. I've always swallowed, and so have all the guys I've ever been with -- no communication necessary. Loads are hot (literally and figuratively, hah) and it's a damn shame to waste!

Straights generally seem squeamish about this kind of stuff, which makes me chuckle. I'm far from uninhibited, and even as a super late bloomer, sex is most fun when it involves putting yr mouth everywhere and a sticky mess on both parties in the end.

People are going hard ITT. Sweet damn.

Straight people are weird about this stuff.

Lap it up, lap it all up. I love swallowing, but I'm not doing it straight away I want to suck that cummy dick.

Why would you want your partner to swallow? I don't even like to finish in her mouth. I wouldn't be able to kiss her afterwards or ever again probably. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Ever again? lul. Her mouth probably got precum in it bro. Better stop kissing her asap.

Don't limit yourself just to pineapples, broaden your horizons.

It's just like COD. You don't always have to use an assault rifle, mix things up by changing your loadout. One day you could be eating pineapples, but on another you could be having mangoes or even tomatoes.

You kinda missed my point a good girl should swallow no matter what it tastes like and she should be grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom