• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eddy Gordo leaked for Tekken 7

cordy

Banned
According to Avoidingthepuddle per Flying Wonkey
C5W9wlyVYAA-Six.jpg

Katsuhiro Harada and Michael Murray are in Brazil now attending a press event and word is seeping out onto the internet on what was presented there. According to a friend of a person who was present, Eddy was revealed at the conference and the image you see above was the best picture he could get of the character while it was being shown off. The news here managed to circulate onto certain Facebook pages (Thanks TEKKENBR) but the image you see above is currently the best to work with. Capoiera fans I hope you're happy, and I hope ch b+1,4 isn't back this time around. We'll follow this up with the official reveal when it happens. (Or not and I end up looking stupid.)

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...-for-tekken-7-from-press-event-in-brazil.html

Lei, Julia and Anna are the last 3 I see us getting before the game releases. Glad they brought Eddy back.

Is he aged up? I want to buy this game, but I don't want a DLC mess like Xrd, SF5 or (in extremis) DOA. Am I safe in buying the ultimate version?

Neoxon

While I never used Eddie myself (I'm more of a Jin guy), I'm happy for those who did play Eddie that they got their main back.

Hopefully we'll get an actual trailer uploaded to YouTube, soon.

As long as the MVP who is king is in then I'm good which I know he's already been confirmed. Eddy will appeal to some of my friends who started with 3 so a decent addition. Lei needs to be in. It's tradition at this point.

Top Bottom