• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Backlash against japanophiles. why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoren

Banned
*Doesn't read 10 pages*

It's because anime fans are generally unattractive and act immature and stupid when in large packs. You can have a nice, normal girl turn into a raging sephiroth/sora yaoi fangirl at the drop of a pin, it's scary man.. real scary. I can't say I'm not embarassed to like anime sometimes.

BlackMage

Banned
Thoren said:
*Doesn't read 10 pages*

It's because anime fans are generally unattractive and act immature and stupid when in large packs. You can have a nice, normal girl turn into a raging sephiroth/sora yaoi fangirl at the drop of a pin, it's scary man.. real scary. I can't say I'm not embarassed to like anime sometimes.

you should be embarrased. Anime is for loooozers

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
thetrin said:
I`ll give you a run down. Many of these things you will probably never encounter on a trip.

5) Flaky chicks that will not e-mail you for ages and ages, and then 6 months later, will e-mail you saying they were busy with work, and now are ready to hang out.

That's not something exclusive to Japan...

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
djtiesto said:
That's not something exclusive to Japan...

I never experienced that when I lived in the US. They were either interested or not, and it was readily apparent.

Believe me, what I'm talking about is bizarre, I just can't eloquently explain HOW bizarre it is.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
thetrin said:
I never experienced that when I lived in the US. They were either interested or not, and it was readily apparent.

Believe me, what I'm talking about is bizarre, I just can't eloquently explain HOW bizarre it is.
Don't worry, it's not unique. I just got a few emails from two chicks I was talking to months ago, saying "Hey, I'm free now, let's hang out!" and I'm all "HA! Leaving the country, bye."

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
icarus-daedelus said:
Can't berieve this thread is 10 pages. Can't we all just get along?

Everything you ever have and ever will post is undermined by the fact that you have a Lucky Star avatar. Especially everything you post in relation to anime.
The ironing is delicious. You must eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom