• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Hey GAF, french restream here ! We're the one behind the "M.Sapin" name, it was a nice bid war against you ! But eh, I guess even NeoGAF isn't strong enough to win against us, try again next time and donate even more !

BTW Monsieur Sapin is a french speedrunner of Shovel Knight, if you wondered where the name came from.

KarmaCow

Is breaking the checkpoints required for this? Seems like it wastes time since death a run killer anyway.

edit: oh for money duh

"If Shovel Knight's trying to get it up"

Kee kee kee.

HOLY DEV COMMENTARY!!

Is breaking the checkpoints required for this? Seems like it wastes time since death a run killer anyway.

It is absolutely required as you need the funds to buy Relics as soon as possible without grinding. It is very high risk though, but that's the game.

Keby

I'm so proud of Kevin. He used to be big in the Seattle DDR community here. (that PNW dance game shout out was from me and friends)
So hype they got to she off TGM. I'm so happy to see everyone enjoyed it as well :)

Shovel Knight time!

Tehalemi

Hey GAF, french restream here ! We're the one behind the "M.Sapin" name, it was a nice bid war against you ! But eh, I guess even NeoGAF isn't strong enough to win against us, try again next time and donate even more !

BTW Monsieur Sapin is a french speedrunner of Shovel Knight, if you wondered where the name came from.

argh.gif
argh.gif
argh.gif

lol <3

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Shovel Knight is so good. Had a lot of fun playing through it. Always love how enthusiastic the Yacht Club guys are, really glad that the game is a success for them.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
And I thought I was decent at this game...

It even is pure joy just watching (and hearing) someone play it.

Top Bottom