• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine |OT| Andy Samberg's New Thing – Tuesdays 9:30/8:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanWinkle

Another great episode. That being said, every episode has been better than the last, and I feel that this has been the first to buck that trend. It's not a steep decline, by any means, and there's always next week. I'll have to watch it again later tonight.

Linius

Another awesome episode. Such a great start for a new comedy. Loved the plot coming together in the end. I suspected something like that but I had no clue how they were going to pull it of. The Shakespeare speech was funny btw :lol

FYI there is no new episode this week.

diaz19tdxb.gif

Jitters

I wasn't too sure about this show at first because I feel like a lot of the flash back jokes fall kind of flat, but the last two or so episodes have been really funny.

This show is excellent. Heard about it recently off a recommendation. It really is like The Office back when it was good, except with cops.

This show is excellent. Heard about it recently off a recommendation. It really is like The Office back when it was good, except with cops.

Like Parks and Rec though, Brooklyn 99 seems even less concerned with realism than The Office was. The cast are almost like cartoon characters.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 1: episode 7 "48 Hours"

Jake has 48 hours to collect evidence on an arrest he made without much proof, or the "perp" will go scott-free. After an unsuccessful interrogation, Jake forces his co-workers to spend the weekend helping him solve the case. With the team stuck at the precinct, Charles judges a pie contest between Gina and Rosa, while Holt helps Terry look better for his in-laws.

Hindle

Banned
It's great to see Andy Samberg finally get a chance to show off his comedic abilities. The guy is very underused in comedy.

Ducarmel

Another good episode

Well well well, if it isn't it Joke Peralta

That was it I was demonstrating to Peralta what a fact is!

Sleep Chin Ups/Tiny Terry

You just graduated pie school bitches!

chris121580

Best episode yet. Loved the Captain's line about his hair being a mess and Terry Crews killed it the entire episode. Hilarious when he was holding in his yawn

VanWinkle

GREAT, GREAT episode. Probably my favorite yet. I'm really getting to like these characters. Terry Crews character (I can't remember his name) is so hilarious. Holding the yawn, hahaha.

ivysaur12

Banned
Good episode. The pie story was sort of meh, but the cut to Peralta in the cell with the guitar made the entire episode.

As is becoming tradition, Terry had the funniest moments this week. My personal favorite was when he was finally on his way home for some much needed sleep... only to be offended by the gang's pie contest methodology and scoldingly call for a tasting of every pie by everyone.

"We're going to be here for a while."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom