• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytch

Probably the elderly gay couple thread. I always found the "personal insults" rule to be a bit of a joke, it's only ever used when the poster also has an unpopular view.

e: Apparently Cameron isn't playing cause he's got "another" kidney stone. Lay off the salt, geez.

Doytch said:
Probably the elderly gay couple thread. I always found the "personal insults" rule to be a bit of a joke, it's only ever used when the poster also has an unpopular view.

e: Apparently Cameron isn't playing cause he's got "another" kidney stone. Lay off the salt, geez.
He must like Diet Coke as much as Mike Francesa.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lousy day for the sox. Was saying it all throughout the offseason, the offense was on the verge of a collapse. While I obviously I don't believe this is it for the season (victor and youk will heat up, and Drew will at least hit above 200) it'll definitely be a tough season.

JambiBum

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
At least we aren't banned by offending Gays.
To be fair he said something about the title of the thread and not the article itself.

But one Yankee fan getting banned does not equal the entire Sox team getting swept.

That was a nice homerun just now though

Jon

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
At least we aren't banned by offending Gays.

Well played, sir.

Also, for the record, I think every team should have some sort of ridiculous 10 AM game sometime during the season. Why do Red Sox fans get to have all the fun?

Sanjuro

See what happens when you mock Power Hall and Hermedias.

Jon said:
Also, for the record, I think every team should have some sort of ridiculous 10 AM game sometime during the season. Why do Red Sox fans get to have all the fun?
Boston Marathon.

Doytch

I like how the two guys I singled out before the game are the only runs for BOS so far. :lol
2000 people would show up for a Jays game at 10am. But you might get record numbers for the Marlins with all the old people.

I await the Red Sox' mad dash to acquire Adrian Gonzalez and one more bat within the next two seasons.

Scutaro
Pedroia
Martinez
Youk
Gonzalez
New bat (Werth?)
Cameron
Drew
Ellsbury

I'd suggest they'd go try for Carl Crawford, but he's black and we know how that usually works in Beantown (despite them somehow signing everyone's black friend, Mike Cameron).

Sanjuro

captmcblack said:
I await the Red Sox' mad dash to acquire Adrian Gonzalez and one more bat within the next two seasons.

Scutaro
Pedroia
Martinez
Youk
Gonzalez
New bat (Werth?)
Cameron
Drew
Ellsbury

I'd suggest they'd go try for Carl Crawford, but he's black and we know how that usually works in Beantown (despite them somehow signing everyone's black friend, Mike Cameron).
I don't think Gonzalez will end up here. I'm still holding out for my Manly Hanley back.

You will never get Hanley Ramirez back - ever. The Fish are going to build around that man. It would be more plausible to pinch one of their young ace pitchers or aces in the making than their position players; those position players are going to substantiate their future stadium in a year or two.

AniHawk

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
qwyq8x.gif

This still gets used

Sanjuro

captmcblack said:
You will never get Hanley Ramirez back - ever. The Fish are going to build around that man. It would be more plausible to pinch one of their young ace pitchers or aces in the making than their position players; those position players are going to substantiate their future stadium in a year or two.
I know....but they are still the Marlins. :lol

Either Jose Canseco's twitter was hacked (my guess), or he's having an EPIC meltdown:

http://twitter.com/JoseCanseco
U fucking scum bags don't have the balls to get in the ring mean while u talk shit about me say it to my face low life humans
I wish I could bring this anger into the ring btween what baseball has done to me and u fucking haters I could kill somèone rite now
U motherfuckerfs can dish it out but u can't take it I new u where cowards fucking genetic malfunctions should have been killed at birth
If I where president respect and honesty would be established again just like in japan learn from that culture
The government looks at us like if we where rats that need to be controoled or exterminated

Look in the mirror and ask urself have u told the truth lately or lied and kissed someones ass to benifit urself

WELL HAVE YOU MLB-GAF

HAVE YOU?!?!

Sanjuro

This has to be real. His voice matches the text in almost every tweet.

Remember the movie 300 that's tbhe way it should be get rid of the shit at birth would be a better world today

n2ei5k.jpg

Doytch

Dude calls Canseco illiterate, Canseco takes the high road by not mentioning his Cubs fandom and just calls him ugly. :lol
@MARIALOUISE46 y do we have so many religions and only one god
Shit bro, that's deep.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sox don't have anything to give for Gonzalez. 4 time cy young winner Casey Kelly won't do it alone and Westmoreland...well you know.

Shit bro, that's deep.

Not as deep as ke$ha.

eznark

Banned
CygnusXS said:
I'm guessing he's upset about his taxes.
Then I echo his sentiments. Fucking scumbag taxman DOESN'T have the balls to get in the ring with me. I'd show that motherfuck, oh I WOULD SHOW HIM

I've read both Canseco's book and he's very bitter about being blackballed out of baseball (which to some extent he was). But I think maybe someone hacked his account, or he's drunk.

I'm pretty sure Sanjuro just gave me a one-star vote. :lol

eznark

Banned
The Frankman said:
I've read both Canseco's book and he's very bitter about being blackballed out of baseball (which to some extent he was). But I think maybe someone hacked his account, or he's drunk.

I'm pretty sure Sanjuro just gave me a one-star vote. :lol
in what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom