• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lockerz.com invite thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I also have invites left.

Not using my invites has been proven to increase your risk of cancer.

Double D

By accepting an invite from me, your balls will instantly be clean shaven. PM me your email address if you want to impress your girlfriend.

Piano

Banned
I've PM'd a couple people looking for an invite, but so far haven't gotten a response - would anyone do the honors?

How long does it take for the email to arrive? I've been waiting for a couple of hours now since being invited yet still have an empty inbox.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Black_Ice said:
Oh, and since people here seem to like free stuff, you guys should all check out Swag Bucks (as well as Lockerz if you haven't).

If you don't know what SwagBucks is, to keep it simple, it's a search engine that rewards its users with SwagBucks, currency on their site that can be used to purchase an array of things. Just like Lockerz, it is real. My thread on it got locked, but since thread seems to be generating a good vibe, this should be okay.

You can either join through a persons referral link, mine would be http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/StatFlow, or through the regular swagbucks site.

After you create an account you should post your referral link here so that if anyone joins you can see if they can join through your link.

There are 5 main ways to get Swagbucks:

-Searching on their search engine (DL their toolbar, it makes it a lot easier) will get you 1-10 swag bucks on random searches. The most common way. On average you can get 2-4 SB's a day.

-"Swag Codes," if you have the tool bar then during certain times of the day "TheSwagGuy" will give out codes worth 1 swag buck.

-Shopping, if you shop online, there are certain sites that if you click through swagbucks you get 1 swagbuck for each $5 you spend, sites include the itunes store, gamestop, jr.com, dell.com, walmart, and more.

-The biggest way, referrals. When you refer someone, when they earn a Swagbuck through Swagbucks search engine (aka searching) you earn it as well, so if you can invite 10 friends and they can get 10 swagbucks then that's 100 for you.

-When you redeem a prize, if you post a vid of it through youtube and give the link to Swagbucks, they will give you SB's, not to mention getting referrals from any Youtube viewers that you show it's legit.

bump :D

Argh, the site's down and I've got an invite to send. :(

edit: For a second it went from a 404 to

"Lockerz.com is temporarily down for upgrades.Please check back in a bit.

Thanks, The Lockerz Team"

:(

I hear they've been doing that a bit but it's never coincided with when I was on it before lol.

Roto13

roosters93 said:
Argh, the site's down and I've got an invite to send. :(

edit: For a second it went from a 404 to

"Lockerz.com is temporarily down for upgrades.Please check back in a bit.

Thanks, The Lockerz Team"

:(

I hear they've been doing that a bit but it's never coincided with when I was on it before lol.
Yeah. I sent an invite and that happened a couple of minutes later. I don't know if the person I sent it to managed to sign up before that happened or not. :p

17 left, by the way.

Raw64life

Got my points back, which is nice to see. Hopefully the prices stay the same when they restock. Does seem a little odd that a PSP bundle pack only costs twice as many points as a DS game.

And I guess since everyone else is doing it, I have plenty of invites left.

I don't know what's going on lol.
Yesterday and today, I've sent a total of 13 invites and they all say "NOT opened yet".
Have they received them? Or is it just a weird coincidence?

fyi, I've successfully invited 10 people before this.

Ashhong

roosters93 said:
I don't know what's going on lol.
Yesterday and today, I've sent a total of 13 invites and they all say "NOT opened yet".
Have they received them? Or is it just a weird coincidence?

fyi, I've successfully invited 10 people before this.

it means they havent bothered to use your registration invite yet.

PM me your email for an invite...i only need a few more!

for the lurkers, send it to ashhong@gmail.com

Eversynth

I still have 19 invites left (the others I sent out wheren't used because the other people haven't been able to open gmail spam folder :| )
PM me your email for your invite! Cmon!

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
LethaL ImpuLse said:
I have a lot of invites to give out just like everyone else, PM me if you want some. Thanks to Fidelis Hodie for the initial invite.

Insert high five here.

Let us rule together! Just pm if you want in.

Meh, still have invites. PM if you wish. Also, if anyone was willing to earn some points and get me one of those PSP Rock Band Bundles, I'd be willing to pay like 50-60 dollars :D lmfao

...I need a PSP for Peace Walker >_>

Ashhong

Black_Ice said:
Oh, and since people here seem to like free stuff, you guys should all check out Swag Bucks (as well as Lockerz if you haven't).

If you don't know what SwagBucks is, to keep it simple, it's a search engine that rewards its users with SwagBucks, currency on their site that can be used to purchase an array of things. Just like Lockerz, it is real. My thread on it got locked, but since thread seems to be generating a good vibe, this should be okay.

You can either join through a persons referral link, mine would be http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/safetyauto, or through the regular swagbucks site.

After you create an account you should post your referral link here so that if anyone joins you can see if they can join through your link.

There are 5 main ways to get Swagbucks:

-Searching on their search engine (DL their toolbar, it makes it a lot easier) will get you 1-10 swag bucks on random searches. The most common way. On average you can get 2-4 SB's a day.

-"Swag Codes," if you have the tool bar then during certain times of the day "TheSwagGuy" will give out codes worth 1 swag buck.

-Shopping, if you shop online, there are certain sites that if you click through swagbucks you get 1 swagbuck for each $5 you spend, sites include the itunes store, gamestop, jr.com, dell.com, walmart, and more.

-The biggest way, referrals. When you refer someone, when they earn a Swagbuck through Swagbucks search engine (aka searching) you earn it as well, so if you can invite 10 friends and they can get 10 swagbucks then that's 100 for you.

-When you redeem a prize, if you post a vid of it through youtube and give the link to Swagbucks, they will give you SB's, not to mention getting referrals from any Youtube viewers that you show it's legit.

fixed. Swagbucks is totally awesome, ive gotten a bunch of free amazon cards

is the Lockerz Dailies tab broken for you guys? i havent been able to get to it in a while

you know that game thing where you have to catch the points as they fall? i had one two days ago but missed it because i was talking to a friend to my left. i invited two people here at the office and they both completed the game and now have more points than I do :(

how often do you get those games? are they just random?

sinxtanx

fistfulofmetal said:
you know that game thing where you have to catch the points as they fall? i had one two days ago but missed it because i was talking to a friend to my left. i invited two people here at the office and they both completed the game and now have more points than I do :(

how often do you get those games? are they just random?
ONCE

AND ONLY ONCE

tough luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom