• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Beta 3 Thread: For when Star Wars is sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

Anyone know the point of Laura's ex command throw?
It's best use I've found so far is using it after a reset with a backward command dash or after a crush counter hits.

It's somewhat visually similar to the ex elbow so if you throw that one out your opponent might just block and end up getting grabbed.

invisibleB

Neo Member
Anyone have a extra beta key/invite for uk/eu steam I can trade you my ps4 uk/eu code :-( plzzzz
ps4 gone awol...lol! My bro got it. I would combo him but may get a ultra back! :-/
pm me if you have thanks.

dezzy8

They honestly need to just make the ranked like sfiv where you can just create a match and wait for someone to join. This matchmaking is still taking forever to find a match after all this time.

Coda

They honestly need to just make the ranked like sfiv where you can just create a match and wait for someone to join. This matchmaking is still taking forever to find a match after all this time.

It will be like that for the actual game probably. Just go to training, it finds matches easier and at least you can practice techniques and combos.

K.Sabot

I think they turned on region matchmaking or something

because I'm playing a guy named boomersooner over and over and I'm from Oklahoma.

HardRojo

Lost my 11 or 12 win streak to a Birdie for messing around in the second and third matches :( His dash thing is frigging safe when on V trigger.

TheShah

Why would they take away all the corner juggles with ex tatsu from Ryu. Faced 6 Necallis in a row. Parrying that full screen charge move feels so good. Really like the pace of overall the game.

Connection wise every PC connection has been solid while games against PS4 has me teleporting everywhere. Im guessing its due to PS4's being connected by wifi.

TheOGB

Banned
Getting matches more frequently but now the stats are wacky and results are failing to send

.....this is going to be a great local multiplayer game when it launches. :V

HardRojo

SF Server tweeted they just fixed the problem with the matchmaking. Results are being weird now though and ranks are not appearing when I fight someone.

K.Sabot

Getting matches more frequently but now the stats are wacky and results are failing to send

.....this is going to be a great local multiplayer game when it launches. :V

As soon as you say that my game freezes trying to get the stats screen.

BHK3

Banned
Is there a way to send messages? I wanted to compliment a good Ryu for such a great match and finish.

On PSN? There's a recent players tab in the friend list no?

On steam its the same thing, bring up the steam overlay and click recent players on the bottom left and open their profiles. Most people have their comments section open to the public so you can compliment or flame them there.

HardRojo

On PSN? There's a recent players tab in the friend list no?

On steam its the same thing, bring up the steam overlay and click recent players on the bottom left and open their profiles. Most people have their comments section open to the public so you can compliment or flame them there.
I'm on PSN but according to the profile the guy was on PC :( His Ryu was so on point I want to play him again.

Sheroking

Not sure how new this knowledge is, but Nash can easily react to neutral jump with his forward teleport, air-to-air with roundhouse and juggle with his critical or any of the slashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom