• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Stumpokapow said:
Relix, there's been quite a lot of pre-E3 news posted and only some of it is in the OP. I don't know if you were planning on waiting for Sunday or not for some stuff, but to me it makes sense to include stuff like the GT TV stuff tonight, Sony's trailers today, etc.

One thing would be all of the E3 lineup threads.

Everyone else, if anyone wants to put together summaries of any news posted so far with links, I'd be happy to edit it into the OP as necessary.

Congrats on the red name =).

Yeah I am having problem gathering all the news at the moment. Have been kinda busy with business though I am trying to work around my free time. Some guys have been helping me through PM, though I definitely need help posting news (I've stuck to thread linking only, for further discussion).

I was hella sure I added GT TV and all that stuff, seems like it was only a thought :lol Will work on adding it in.

Stike

Tiktaalik said:
It seems that IGN is teaming up with Youtube this year with their streaming.

http://techcrunch.com/2010/06/11/yo...eed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Techcrunch+(TechCrunch)

http://www.youtube.com/E3

Hopefully that means there's going to be a ton of effort to make sure it is solid stable and doesn't crap out.
Awesome!
Is it possible to download the stream as it is provided with traditional means like grabber apps?
Or is this going to be different? Would love to have those conferences in my archive :)

JSnake

So will GameTrailers be streaming the MS conference? From the wording on their site, it looks like it'll only be streamed on Spike TV.

Mikey Jr.

JSnake said:
So will GameTrailers be streaming the MS conference? From the wording on their site, it looks like it'll only be streamed on Spike TV.

Yep, read the same thing. I have NO idea. I hope not, since I'd rather watch it on my computer.

Keyouta

Although this question has probably been answered, I don't want to go through all the posts to find it.
I am going to miss the E3 conferences live, will there be a thread with links to all three major conferences, with none of the reveals shown? If so, where can I find one?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
sqe3.jpg

Square booth under construction.

thechemist

I remember that old E3 thread (not sure what year) with all the delivery boxes and booths being set up, and the Ken gifs lol good times.

besiktas1

Out of all the streams, which site is likely to have the highest quality stream? (Both resolution & non-lag) Youtube right?

besiktas1 said:
Out of all the streams, which site is likely to have the highest quality stream? (Both resolution & non-lag) Youtube right?
Maybe, it's live stream is due to IGN so it might depend on how IGN capture the show.

*edit* i'm watching that gametrailers E3 all access video and while it's rather cool to see stuff like this from gaming websites, it's real cheesy to watch :lol only a few years ago websites just live blogged and uploaded some photo's & trailers, now we get actual shows and live feeds.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Kagari said:
You can see a bit of Microsoft's in the background.

It's a sign that something will happen!

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but what about an IRC channel (bolded so you don't miss it) where people can discuss the conferences in real-time without having to update gaf every minute? It would also take a lot of load off from the servers. And with a web-based client, for example www.mibbit.com/chat, it's really easy to join, just typ in desired username and channel (for example #e3gaf) and you're good to go.

Mikey Jr.

Snytbaggen said:
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but what about an IRC channel (bolded so you don't miss it) where people can discuss the conferences in real-time without having to update gaf every minute? It would also take a lot of load off from the servers. And with a web-based client, for example www.mibbit.com/chat, it's really easy to join, just typ in desired username and channel (for example #e3gaf) and you're good to go.

We had one last year, which, in my opinion, is better than the forums because you constantly don't have to refresh. You can just read everything in real time. There should be another one this year as well.

Dedication Through Light said:
I just checked through the whole thing, but is no one nowhere doing a live blog thing (I know streaming isnt happening) of the natal experience on the 13th

No.
No outside media or discussion is allowed until Tuesday.
Gotta have time to edit is all to death.

Metalmurphy said:
It's being listed to 10AM now

microsoft.jpg

"Microsoft Press Conference

Microsoft is kicking off the show with its E3 2010 Media Briefing at 10 a.m. PT on June 14. Tune in live or watch the video archive later on!"
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/microsoft-e3/

No. The one on the 14th. The real one.

Ah ok.
The thing you posted showed the NE first.

Anyway, is that extra half hour for pre-show stuff? I thought they were doing something before the actual conference.

Top Bottom