• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jasec already has 60 points

I got my regular badge to 5. That's all I'll be doing until the final day of the sale (the cards are set to expire, so people will dump them en masse in the closing hours), at which point I'll craft a foil badge and then call it quits. I like to maintain consistency with the game badges.

On JaseC's team.

Purple has this locked up.
Team Purple! I think we'll win thanks to JaseC.
Team Purple is going to wreck shit.
WHO'S ON DAT PINK TEAM?

Also fuck off Purples you have JaseC, this isn't fair.

I was expecting the sale to start in July and my car is booked in for an unexpected service on Monday, so I've absolutely no idea how much money I'll have to spare (certainly not much -- $100, maybe $200 if I'm super lucky). That being said, I wouldn't participate in the race, anyway, due to what I said above.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is Divinity a good game? I saw that it was co-op.

Bravocado

original

Forever #teamgreen.

Lomax

Oooooh, that sucks, just realized that unlike in past years where the mysterious cards switched over to the event cards automatically and stayed on the market, all the new versions got dumped back in my inventory. Maybe they figured out that was what was killing the market. Bleh, won't get the nice price spike of previous sales then.

Man, Payday 2 four pack is only something like 7€ each person, I don't think I can hold on to see if it gets a daily. Help me GAF, me and my buddies are dying.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Divinity: Original Sin get!
What a brilliant start of the sale. :)

Terra_Ex

Everyone should get Divinity:OS now and show Larian some love for proper rpgs, do it now rather than waiting months/years for the product to fail and for them to move onto other things. They've made an incredible game (and it has an incredibly powerful editor too) and deserve to be rewarded for it. Full release is only a few days away.

LOLDSFAN

I got my regular badge to 5. That's all I'll be doing until the final day of the sale (the cards are set to expire, so people will dump them en masse in the closing hours), at which point I'll craft a foil badge and then call it quits. I like to maintain consistency with the game badges.

I was expecting the sale to start in July and my car is booked in for an unexpected service on Monday, so I've absolutely no idea how much money I'll have to spare (certainly not much -- $100, maybe $200 if I'm super lucky). That being said, I wouldn't participate in the race, anyway, due to what I said above.

All hope is lost...

._.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just published Enhanced Steam 6.3.1:

• Buy orders will now be totaled on the market homepage
  • Added highlighting to the homepage of the Steam Summer Sale
  • Fixed a bug where tags would sometimes be hidden behind the price on DLC lists
  • Fixed a bug where active marketplace totals were incorrect for some currencies
Both Chrome and Firefox should update automatically within the next 60 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom