• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interfectum

gaben GIF

Graciaus

It'll probably start on the 24th for me. Website always gets demolished the first few hours.

Loaded up my wallet the other day. I need to restock on games I'm going to actually play.

GreatnessRD

I'll be sleep when the sale starts, but imma burn that bitch up when I get home from work the following morning. Hopefully, I can catch some sneaky deals on:

• God of War
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake (I know it was like $50, but I want more, dammit!)

Otre

Banned
I'll be sleep when the sale starts, but imma burn that bitch up when I get home from work the following morning. Hopefully, I can catch some sneaky deals on:

• God of War
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake (I know it was like $50, but I want more, dammit!)
For FF7R, best youre gonna get is $40 on greenmangaming xp offer. Codes for 20% off

#Y83628-HLXHK6-NN276A
#Y83628-F464V7-QM9ASQ
#Y83628-RD7O3R-43RC2V
#Y83628-E57JBB-PZPCPG
#Y83628-HLQ3UV-CSVY85

Last edited:

GreatnessRD

For FF7R, best youre gonna get is $40 on greenmangaming xp offer. Codes for 20% off

#Y83628-HLXHK6-NN276A
#Y83628-F464V7-QM9ASQ
#Y83628-RD7O3R-43RC2V
#Y83628-E57JBB-PZPCPG
#Y83628-HLQ3UV-CSVY85
Haven't been on Greenman in a while. I'll see if Steam will match it first then if not, grab on Green man. Thanks for the look out, pimp.

Steam sales haven’t been good for me since 2014. Still looking forward to this though as I have a few games on my wishlist that I’m after.

Pakoe

Steam sales haven’t been good for me since 2014. Still looking forward to this though as I have a few games on my wishlist that I’m after.
Agreed, I miss the developer packs. I remember being able to buy all the titles under a certain dev for 80 euros or what.
Nowadays the sales are lacking.

Zimmy68

Yet the stupid "hide my wallet" memes persist. I don't get it. I can't remember the last thing I bought of substance during one of their "sales".
As soon as they allowed refunds, it was game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom