• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Volt

tedtropy said:
ted_ps3get.jpg

I had to drop $5 on Halo 3 before the Gamestop guy would give it to me. It was totally worth it. I'm debating whether or not I should take a poop in it, gift-wrap it, and really disappoint a friend for his birthday.

Now somebody make a gif animation of crabs flying out of it and shit.

That's really a PS3? I say keep it. There're bound to be games you really want for it by the end of its first year on market. OH WAI-

kojacker

adamYUKI said:
A couple of pics from Halloween. My girl recycled her costume from last year, but check out my sweet V outfit!
I don't think anyone's going to notice you, never mind give a shit what you're dressed like. :D

You both look very nice. And your costume's looks good as well.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
adamYUKI said:
A couple of pics from Halloween. My girl recycled her costume from last year, but check out my sweet V outfit!

DSC01278.jpg

DSC01277.jpg

Holy milkjugs, Batman! I'm not entirely sure who she's trying to dress up as, and I can't say I'm trying hard to care...

adamYUKI

tedtropy said:
Holy milkjugs, Batman! I'm not entirely sure who she's trying to dress up as, and I can't say I'm trying hard to care...

I think she was trying to go for the slutty milk-maid/cowgirl look. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :lol

tedtropy

adamYUKI said:
I think she was trying to go for the slutty milk-maid/cowgirl look. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :lol

Well she's certainly got the milkjugs to...oh, I already used that.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
my annie, when i asked her to externalize her deepest feelings for me in the form of a facial expression :

howifeelaboutarchaeologdq0.jpg

a couple of me that annie took:

1000771tbs8.jpg

10007641tia0.jpg

lurkers have faces too !

285832429_ec3d9b070c.jpg

281711775_45062ddf91.jpg

hello, i hardly ever post, but figured it would be appropriate to post my video game related home made halloween costume pix here =)

GilloD

Banned
DigDugDirkDiggler said:
:lol :lol :lol

Very cute jinx, both you and the costume. :)

That's my roommate, yo! 3R Represent!

n1205139_32676689_6347.jpg

I maintain that that doesn't look a whole lot like me. It makes my face look really long. But that's what happens when you drink all night and get punched in the jaw by an angry ex-hippie. It was worth it.

GilloD said:
That's my roommate, yo! 3R Represent!

n1205139_32676689_6347.jpg

I maintain that that doesn't look a whole lot like me. It makes my face look really long. But that's what happens when you drink all night and get punched in the jaw by an angry ex-hippie. It was worth it.

So, you've got a disgusting fat roommate and a incredibly attractive one...where's the happy medium?

Ecrofirt

Nothing special, just a few pictures my girlfriend took today.

I've got rockin long hair and a troll beard now. Yea, I call it my troll beard.
Me-Nov2006-1.jpg

Me-Nov2006-2.jpg

Me-Nov2006-3.jpg

Me-Nov2006-4.jpg

Me-Nov2006-5.jpg

Oh yes.
Me-Nov2006-6.jpg

temp

posting on contract only
That beard is the worst thing I ever saw. That said, it suits you. That said, it's still not a good beard.

Ecrofirt

Hotarubi said:
The shirtless hunk on your wall seems... out of place. Your room or your girlfriend's? Either way, I bet you're a fun duder to hang out with. :)

Ah yes, taken in the girlfriend's room this afternoon.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I was in New Hampshire for a few days this past week and quickly found that someone sharing my last name had been running for office of some sort.

Note to self: don't wear distinctive Roos sneakers next time you decide to steal things off of someone's front lawn.

Additional note to self: you look like a dork in this photo.

stopbass.jpg

The big guy is a coworker of whom I took several ridiculous Guitar Hero-related photos that same day.

threeball

Banned
n18312296_30571480_7937.jpg

that pic is well over a year old, but its the most recent pic I have of me, i really dont take pictures of myself. hopefully ill get some pics of me playing football this spring in college

tedtropy

285832429_ec3d9b070c.jpg

GAF SERVERS ASPLODE. I have an empty PS3 box. Will you be my friend?

Cimarron

Shaft? Wesley Snipes? :lol I forgot that all of us black folk look alike. :p Nice beard Ecro. I miss being able to grow mine out but since I'm in the Air Force reserves I can't! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom