• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Im really low guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayjayhd34

So yeah as many of you may know i have my problems. Now the whiskey sythetic cannabis has really fucked me guys like mentally I'm screwed I have now not got an internal monologue. You read about it happens with drug abuse I also have other issues. Now why im speaking to you the chances are I'm now going spend most natural. Life in hospital. How do I accept this I've tried stopping water food meds down toilet (they new in end injections depo). I don't think ever going play another game again gta 6 fucking hell all I've got to live for is music and TV (yes wifi vpn flud). So what guys do in my situation do I accept it ? I really just want crawl in ball and die.....

Sorry the very depressing thread guys

Mossybrew

An "internal monologue" is a normal thing. If you are having auditory hallucinations, actually "hearing voices" talking to you and instructing you to do things, that is a symptom of schizophrenia and you need to contact a professional asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom