• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiryogi

Banned
DOT 'Bos in style

Group shot with some other FC mates . . . Lavender Purple, Sky Blue, and Quqirin Brown. An Apple Green

ib02QELygZJ3zd.png

Ken

DOT 'Bos in style

Group shot with some other FC mates . . . Lavender Purple, Sky Blue, and Quqirin Brown. An Apple Green

The wolfseye hat is the worst.

Anyone know if it's possible to have two animus weapons in progress at the same time?

ZiZ

was anything interesting shown in the live letter? is there a link to it?

I read the official translation on the forums but those tend to skip any unveilings, videos and images.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
Guys did you know the clap emote of a guy looks like this, while a girl's clap emote looks like that???

This is riveting stuff, Square Enix has graced us with 14 hours of pure entertainment.

is that the cap on how many types of stats you can put? if so that's disappointing]

You know, I don't actually know. Pay me a few million gil I'll make the world's worst Bravura Novus sphere scroll and find out, I've got everything I need to make a sphere scroll and throw a bunch of stats on it. :V

creid

Used: Doman Plum x15, Cieldalaes Pineapple x6, Valfruit x12

I'm pretty sure there is a RNG element. Me and another player both used the same combination of food, feeding in the same order, all at once, and at the exact same time. We both received no messages about a feather change on the first 3 Doman Plums and received feather change messages on every other piece of fruit.

The first player's chocobo came out Rose Pink and I got Snow White. I have seen reports of Lotus Pink, Rose Pink, Bone White, and Snow White from the same fruit combination.
Are you and the other player in the same FC?

ekimneems

Neo Member
I tried resisting getting a new MMO since these games seem to take over my life, but I just bit the bullet and ordered FFXIV for PS4.

Been doing as much research as I can as far as prepping (learning the terminology, etc), but a lot of the good guides seem to be really old now. Can anyone recommend a good all-in-one beginner's guide?

I've been reading this site: http://eorzeareborn.com/new-player-information/ - but it seems to have been written around the time of beta 3, so I'm sure a bunch of it is outdated (they don't even have a guide for levels 30+).

Ken

I tried resisting getting a new MMO since these games seem to take over my life, but I just bit the bullet and ordered FFXIV for PS4.

Been doing as much research as I can as far as prepping (learning the terminology, etc), but a lot of the good guides seem to be really old now. Can anyone recommend a good all-in-one beginner's guide?

I've been reading this site: http://eorzeareborn.com/new-player-information/ - but it seems to have been written around the time of beta 3, so I'm sure a bunch of it is outdated (they don't even have a guide for levels 30+).

Reddit ffxiv

Search: terminology

Isaccard

So since Yoshida's making that Atma grind look like a joke I be he won't nerf it and increase the drop rate like everyone's been begging for lolol

Frumix

Suffering From Success
So since Yoshida's making that Atma grind look like a joke I be he won't nerf it and increase the drop rate like everyone's been begging for lolol

"Your drop rates are shit"
"We're looking into it"
"Your drop rates are still shit 8 months after"
"We're looking into it"

This is everything in this game. Embrace hopelessness.

aceface

Apparently Yoshi P said in an interview that the Atma drop rates aren't even that bad?

I'm gonna fly to Japan and punch him in the face.

Similarly, it looks like Soken is about to go over the table at this afro dude.

scy

I woke up expecting something to have come from this stream.

This is the start of me learning my lesson, huh.

dark_chris

Gold Member
I do think this 14 hour atma challenge has caused an increased rate drop of atmas. Got two in one hour and others have been getting better chances.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just remove DRG and MNK from the game, NIN gets all their swag on top of some NINJUTSU.

EDIT: Remove BLM while you're at it, geez. I thought Fire III looked cool but NIN blows it out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom