• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Putin calls out the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahriman

TheIkariWarrior said:
not only that, but the masses have been dooped, ever since 1989-1991, into believing that the Soviet Union was breaking/ broken up, that communism collapsed. that America is the only superpower. nothing could be further from the truth. it's been a deception planned decades ago, for the Soviets to "feign" a collapse.

:lol Did you come from here?

I hope Putin speaks out of his heart with this. Finally someone who got the balls to step up to the great United States of America. Not that anything will change. US will continue bombing foreign countries and their innocent citizens while reporting only the 4 Brave Americans who died during the battle as opposite to the 40.000 inhabitants of the said country.

Boogie

Powerslave said:
I hope Putin speaks out of his heart with this. Finally someone who got the balls to step up to the great United States of America. Not that anything will change. US will continue bombing foreign countries and their innocent citizens while reporting only the 4 Brave Americans who died during the battle as opposite to the 40.000 inhabitants of the said country.

this is Russia we're talking about here.

APF

I almost didn't hear this brave man speaking out against the evils of the US in the din of every other authoritarian world leader trying to shore-up support in spite of their own questionable policies by speaking out against the evils of the US.

nerbo

What a crock of propaganda horseshit.

Of course, the US' use of force is over-zealous, but Putin? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Suddenly, Russia is the pinnacle of democracy? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hell, next up: Lukashenka will come out and denounce the US on it's many human rights violations. Then we can really party it up with the cheap shots.

Alucard

Banned
nerbo said:
What a crock of propaganda horseshit.

Of course, the US' use of force is over-zealous, but Putin? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Suddenly, Russia is the pinnacle of democracy? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hell, next up: Lukashenka will come out and denounce the US on it's many human rights violations. Then we can really party it up with the cheap shots.

Then Russia unleashes its secret weapon...
Zangief.jpg

GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER!

Enron

Banned
TheIkariWarrior said:
not only that, but the masses have been dooped, ever since 1989-1991, into believing that the Soviet Union was breaking/ broken up, that communism collapsed. that America is the only superpower. nothing could be further from the truth. it's been a deception planned decades ago, for the Soviets to "feign" a collapse.

Russia is rebuilding their military might. not that they ever stopped being a superpower, but they're moderizing all of their conventional and strategic weapons, and are far ahead of the U.S. on several fronts, both in conventional combat aircraft, nuclear warheads and "interesting weapons" called scaler-wave..

the time for Russia/Soviets to strike is not yet, but it's bound to happen. the U.S. IS out of control. Russia will use that to gain support from China and the parts of the muslim world..

it's not a matter of if, but when.

if that sounds nuts, well, what can i say. it's nuts.

You're right. It's nuts.

Boogie said:
this is Russia we're talking about here.

Yeah that's where I am with it. I mean he may have some valid points but, Russia is truly not the paragon of international rights or human rights. If I have to pick between the lesser of two evils I'm going to go with the good ol US of A

Phoenix

HomShaBom said:
You cannot be serious. They may have powerful nuclear warheads, but US outnumbers whatever they have. As far as aircraft and "interesting weapons", you make me rofl.

Actually the Soviet airforce beats us in sheer numbers, always have.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Tommie Hu$tle said:
Yeah that's where I am with it. I mean he may have some valid points but, Russia is truly not the paragon of international rights or human rights. If I have to pick between the lesser of two evils I'm going to go with the good ol US of A

I like this response.

bob_arctor said:
I like this response.

But Russia, as of now, is only the more of two evils if you live within its borders. The ex Soviet republics get jerked around a bit, but for the rest of the world, American foreign policy is much more overwhelming.

Boogie

Phoenix said:
That, and it breaks things down by each of the states that make up the former Soviet Union which still by and large operate under the same umbrella.

Yes, if by "operating under the same umbrella" you mean "clamouring to join NATO" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom