• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rare Trek Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonz

tff_cast_toast.jpg

A shot where you can see Scotties missing middle finger :eek:

Tieno

Eye Robot lady has a smokin' body.

Never seen a Star Trek episode in my life, cool pics nonetheless.

Grinchy

Banned
I love this thread.

I've actually been watching TNG on Netflix lately, starting at the first season with the beardless, skinny Riker. Great show. I don't think I've seen it since I was a little kid in the late 80s and my dad would sing the theme song loud as hell at the dinner table. I'm shocked by how well it holds up, though I'm probably just weird like everyone else in this thread for thinking that.

6di7s.jpg

Wesley gets all the chicks.

Kinyou

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo91/mappster74/stewart_hetrick_giggles.jpg[img]

Nice Picard

Nice[/QUOTE]
[I]And then her clothes falls off and she tries to cover herself up but even before she can get her knickers on I've seen everything...

I've seen it all[/I]

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Who is this:

Jeri Ryan. One of the most beautiful women of the entire Star Trek season. Then, she got old and got hugh bags under her eyes. Saw her in a couple of episodes of Two & A Half Men. Not aging that well, IMO.

That may be the biggest opening post I have ever seen. You may also hold the record for amount of images in a single post.

Achievements unlocked good sir.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
For the briefest of moments I lived in a world where Data was wearing Riker's beard. And then I was in this bizarro world where Riker's beard was fake, and it made me uncomfortable.

Also, SEVEN OF HUMMANA HUMMANA

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: Still not getting the Seven-of-Nine obsession. Of course she's beautiful, but there are many more attractive girls in Star Trek.

Because, while the other may have been more attractive, Jerry Ryan's character showed much more intelligent. I've found most geeks/scifi buffs like that in a woman. Plus the first suit she wore was so tight it made her pass out on set. Now that's commitment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom