• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thing you weren't with me in culinary school! How my friends saw me:

522951_10151270246767433_1548081442_n_zpse0593b24.jpg

edit: bf and I found a beautiful 12th floor apartment and signed the papers today. <3

Nope.

Have fun hauling furniture up twelve flights of stairs :)

red13th

The fake nose threw me off a bit at first, but then I realized that "Mario" is Brandon Myles White, one of my favorite fitness models.

I <3 Brandon Myles White.

Since we're posting hot guys and World Cup is approaching. My soccer wife, Italy's Daniele de Rossi, is going to be here in Brazil shortly, but he's staying in Rio de Janeiro state and not in São Paulo
so I can't stalk him.

:(

Dead Man

It's a mixture of things from RuPaul's Drag Race and the Zelda spinoff game Hyrule Warriors. Which is why I love gay-gaf because those two topics would rarely meet in any other forum, much less the same thread :p

LOL, for sure. Wasn't saying it was a problem, just feeling my age :)

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
The fake nose threw me off a bit at first, but then I realized that "Mario" is Brandon Myles White, one of my favorite fitness models.

http://i.imgur.com/8F42VUN.jpg
Nintendo please.
Did that guy get breast implants? His tits are huge.

good thing you weren't with me in culinary school! How my friends saw me:

522951_10151270246767433_1548081442_n_zpse0593b24.jpg

edit: bf and I found a beautiful 12th floor apartment and signed the papers today. <3
How long have you two been together? That sounds really nice.

Also, do we have any other documentation of said sass?

scarlet

Since we're posting hot guys and World Cup is approaching. My soccer wife, Italy's Daniele de Rossi, is going to be here in Brazil shortly, but he's staying in Rio de Janeiro state and not in São Paulo
so I can't stalk him.

He's my fave too, but lately i like Adam Lallana

tumblr_n67dknFKVf1tz03qoo1_500.png

ruffles

I rarely buy games on launch day. Bought MK8. Tried to eject Donkey Kong but the button didn't work. Called Nintendo and after much complaining got the repair for free. Nintendo doesn't make reliable hardware anymore. No MK8 for 2-3 weeks :-(

I rarely buy games on launch day. Bought MK8. Tried to eject Donkey Kong but the button didn't work. Called Nintendo and after much complaining got the repair for free. Nintendo doesn't make reliable hardware anymore. No MK8 for 2-3 weeks :-(
Aww, sorry to hear that. :( Mario Kart 8 definitely looks pretty sweet--would definitely love to give it a go myself, but no money at the moment. Maybe my birthday in about a month, but we'll see.

mantidor

Cosmic's story always warms my bitte heart, congrats!

LOL, for sure. Wasn't saying it was a problem, just feeling my age :)

But I'm old too!

so I can't stalk him.

I'll stalk him for you :3

Hey folks, just a gentle reminder to please keep things SFW. We understand the desire to ogle some hot dudes, but please avoid stuff like, y'know, giant bulges. ;)
Hmmm, I picked that picture because there was no visible anatomy.

I know you're a great mod Cyan, so it's not a comment directed toward you, but I feel like there is a double standard about what kinds of pictures of guys you can post, as opposed to girls. I feel a lot of the pics of hot girls that get posted on GAF without issue are far more risque than the one I just posted. (This topic would be a recent example.)

Oh well, I'll be more careful. This should be okay...

uHWMLv0.jpg

(Brandon Myles White aka "Hot Mario" from the Mercedes Benz commercial.)

Mr. F

Banned
I know you're a great mod Cyan, so it's not a comment directed toward you, but I feel like there is a double standard about what kinds of pictures of guys you can post, as opposed to girls. I feel a lot of the pics of hot girls that get posted on GAF without issue are far more risque than the one I just posted. (This topic would be a recent example.

I PM'd a mod expressing the same after the Jessica Nigiri thread a little while ago and was genuinely curious of their point of view on the matter. never received a reply, was pretty lame.

I PM'd a mod expressing the same after the Jessica Nigiri thread a little while ago and was genuinely curious of their point of view on the matter. never received a reply, was pretty lame.
I PM'd Cyan for clarification. I don't hold it against him at all, but I am quite confused on what is, and is not, acceptable.

The thread I linked in my last post has a picture of Eva Green in a completely sheer robe, and you can clearly see the outline of her entire torso and her nipples. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, (and I actually think it's a pretty awesome poster), but I really don't understand why that's alright, but a picture of a well endowed (but not aroused) guy is not.

Some of the "hot girl" pics that are frequently posted on GAF are so much more suggestive, and they seem to be just fine, so I truly am quite perplexed.

Can't fault him for being a responsive mod
I don't fault him at all, as I said.

He sent me a very thoughtful response, which was very much appreciated, and I intend to adhere to the rules, as I always have. I just want to be clear on what is, and is not, appropriate, since it seems to vary from topic to topic.

bsej87

I don't fault him at all, as I said.

He sent me a very thoughtful response, which was very much appreciated, and I intend to adhere to the rules, as I always have. I just want to be clear on what is, and is not, appropriate, since it seems to vary from topic to topic.

Sorry, was speaking for myself and didn't mean to imply that you did.

Vazduh

Hahahahah :D But we haven't even begun yet!

Eh, it's time to go to my cousin's wedding now, hopefully it'll pass as soon as possible. I hate trimming my beard, but since my family thought I looked like a hobo, I had to do it.

Since I won't wear something formal again,
at least not for quite a while
, I took a selfie for posterity. Forgive me, LGBTGaf :eek:

edit: the photo was here long enough, methinks.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Eh, it's time to go to my cousin's wedding now, hopefully it'll pass as soon as possible. I hate trimming my beard, but since my family thought I looked like a hobo, I had to do it.

Slé

How do you usually dress if your family said you looked like a hobo? Hobo is not only a beard afterall. Post pics.

You look really amazing :)!!!

Also I just finished Color Me Rad..
Holy neon paint batman... O_____O

You look really amazing :)!!!

Also I just finished Color Me Rad..

Holy neon paint batman... O_____O

Eh. I've come out worse from fights.

Still, for someone whom is coloured entirely in the types of stains that appear in advertisements about stain removal, you look remarkably good~

EDIT: Vazduh! Call off the investigation!

Hmmm, I picked that picture because there was no visible anatomy.

I know you're a great mod Cyan, so it's not a comment directed toward you, but I feel like there is a double standard about what kinds of pictures of guys you can post, as opposed to girls. I feel a lot of the pics of hot girls that get posted on GAF without issue are far more risque than the one I just posted. (This topic would be a recent example.)

While I do think there is a double standard, your old photo had visible penis head. I think maybe if it was more of a uniform look and not so pronounced, it wouldn't be an issue. Then again, I don't know what is acceptable or not. Rules have changed over the years.

While I do think there is a double standard, your old photo had visible penis head. I think maybe if it was more of a uniform look and not so pronounced, it wouldn't be an issue. Then again, I don't know what is acceptable or not. Rules have changed over the years.
Well, men aren't built like Ken dolls. And unless you're wearing a cup, bulges won't be "uniform". I could understand if he was sporting a hard-on, but I would never post something like that on GAF. Dudes have dicks, I don't see why that's offensive.

And as I said before, pics of girls usually get away with far more risque poses. Do I have to be worried anytime I would want to post a pic of a guy in a speedo, when bikini and lingerie pics are commonplace here? Of course I wouldn't ever post something I consider NSFW, but now I need to think about what's NSFGAF? (Which is a pretty hazy prospect in this area.)

All this fuss over a hot dude in his underwear. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom