• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

serplux

Slightly envious. I mean, us vets have a LOAD of new features, but for a new player? Wow, every single thing is a new feature!

You will have fun and be at a loss as to why.

Get ready to collect anything and everything.

Well you started at the right time. This is the definitive Animal Crossing experience.

I know how you'll feel after the first 5-10 min.
Like "OK, what I'm doing now?!".
In this game, you really do what you want.

I know virtually nothing about series except that it's a simulation game and I know of some of the more iconic characters (Resetti, Tom Nook, etc). Otherwise, I'm going in completely blind.

Robin64

It seems one of the 3DS's goals has been to get people into game series they have not touched before. Fire Emblem succeeded in that and now Animal Crossing is too. So hooray!

There's people who haven't played Animal Crossing? Where have you been.

Gameplay description: You do things and stuff. A lot of stuff and things.

cacildo

I'm still adding everyone in this thread, don't forget me!
2363-5620-4489

Added you, add me
KBYmcjA.jpg

Add me everybody. Just let me know

Onikaan

added :) i want to be as ready as possible for my first Animal Crossing experience

I don't know exactly how it will work this time, but be aware of bad people.

I lost orchards full of fruit in Wild World because I was too lenient with friends visiting.

Not saying anyone here would do such a thing...

Goli

I don't know exactly how it will work this time, but be aware of bad people.

I lost orchards full of fruit in Wild World because I was too lenient with friends visiting.

Not saying anyone here would do such a thing...

Someone said earlier that if we catch someone doing that we can name and shame them and I think that's a pretty good idea! I'M READY TO NAME AND SHAME.

Rootbeer

Banned
This will be my first Animal Crossing game. I have only a vague idea of what I'm in for. Looking forward to it!

Playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning as I count down the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom