• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenbatsu

35lu5g5.jpg
27wrbpc.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I was going to say that you probably just printed out an image of the cover and slipped it onto a Wii case until you showed us that second picture.

>_<

I envy you.

zoukka

ezekial45 said:
I just found out that the Snake Eater theme is in the game. :D :D :D

AWESOME!

Late but is it in it's full gloriness?? And where exactly can you listen to it during gameplay? Shadow Moses amirite?

MaddenNFL64

Nintendo's fond of full color, and thick paper for thier AAA title manuals. Hope they never go away from this. It's just nice to see with most manuals nowadays being 5 pages, with monochrome color.

Impressions on the voices of the Pokemon Trainer, StarFox Team, Wolf, Snake, Sonic, Marth (assuming he speaks english now), and Ike, please.

Of course...after you're done playing it for hours and hours. D:

Metal B

The people on smashboards encrypted the snapshots! They are jpegs, but with some code, who give us some trouble by viewing it. But also they looking for a way to create stages on the PC with maybe more options like:
- Unused blocks (including invalid[overflow] blocks)
- Background overflow
- Changing stage size (possibly have even larger stages than the largest setting there is now, or rectangular sizes)
- Even more music selections
- Placing blocks outside of the fixed range given in stage builder

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142971
ice2zl3.jpg

truendo

Metal B said:
The people on smashboards encrypted the snapshots! They are jpegs, but with some code, who give us some trouble by viewing it. But also they looking for a way to create stages on the PC with maybe more options like:
- Background overflow
- Changing stage size (possibly have even larger stages than the largest setting there is now, or rectangular sizes)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142971
ice2zl3.jpg
Sweet! I can't wait to make my own stage on my computer!

PBalfredo

MaddenNFL64 said:
Nintendo's fond of full color, and thick paper for thier AAA title manuals. Hope they never go away from this. It's just nice to see with most manuals nowadays being 5 pages, with monochrome color.
I hate cheapy manuals too, so full color Nintendo manuals are like a blast from the past when manuals were always awesome. Although every once in a while a Nintendo manual would skip over certain areas, as if to say "Hey kid, go buy a player's guide". I don't think a single manual for any of the english Fire Emblems even mentioned the support system or how it worked.

Impressions on the voices of the Pokemon Trainer, StarFox Team, Wolf, Snake, Sonic, Marth (assuming he speaks english now), and Ike, please.
Ditto on this. I'm really curious if Marth and Ike will speak English now that the series is no longer Japan exclusive.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
PBalfredo said:
Ditto on this. I'm really curious if Marth and Ike will speak English now that the series is no longer Japan exclusive.

I hear Ike does. Not sure about Marth but I hope not. The voice acting in PoR/RD is horrific.

Ike sounds so badass in the Japanese version though. DAI-TEN-KUU!

Insaniac

Metal B said:
- Background overflow

that would be amazing!

Milabrega

I may be late I dunno, but CAG has a Toys R Us thread with the SSBB deal being buy Brawl get any Wii game in stock half off. Someone posted to the image from a cache he said was on the website but was taken down. Another person says he knows the weekly ad has Wii's and SSBB featured but didn't know the details.

It beats the CC $10 when you preorder brawl if you plan on picking up a game >$20. But I know most of you are likely to do the midnight launch or hope Walmart or some nearby place breaks the street date.

Iam Canadian

I must turn all of my vast resources towards finding a means of acquiring Smash early.

To borrow a memorable phrase from IGN, my frothing demand for this game increases.

I'm doodling the Smash logo in the margins of my notes in class, that's how hyped I am.

Iam Canadian

Why wouldn't you phone Sears first?

Anyway, while I'd love it if I was able to get Smash early, I know I won't. In Calgary, stores have trouble getting the game on release day, let alone before.

Iam Canadian

Prince of Space said:
Actually, looking at the case, it seems to be all English.

Maybe the American packaging is different, but in Canada, all cases for first-party Wii games are trilingual, while third party games tend to have just English and French. This is a step backwards (or forward, if you're one of those politically correct folks) from last gen, where only first-party games were bilingual and third-party games were just English.

Cynar

Adumaha said:
Someone submitted this picture to Go Nintendo saying they got it from Sears. Was that you?
Which Sears and where do you live?

and that's why Go Nintendo is on the list of banned sites :lol

Gaf -> Internet -> Gaf indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom