• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GiantBomb Quick Look Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

obonicus said:
Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do (Ryan, Alex, 20:14)

You'd think that they'd get someone else to do these kinect quick looks, what with Ryan actually having to take time off for Kinect-related injuries.

The biggest problem is that these Kinect QL got old very quick. Now it's just the same shitty mini games collection over and over again. Nothing new to see here.

DaBuddaDa

obonicus said:
You'd think that they'd get someone else to do these kinect quick looks, what with Ryan actually having to take time off for Kinect-related injuries.
Jeff is out on assignment, Vinny is always manning the controls, and an Alex/Brad combo is too awkward for full body Kinect tomfoolery.

Majine

Banned
Oh man, the Pig race.
KuGsj.gif

Qwomo said:
Alice: Madness Returns looks amazing.

I went from zero hype to over nine thousand.
Same here. I didn't like the level design in the area they showed but everything else seemed really awesome, graphics (the hair!), combat and style are really cool.

Power Glove said:
123 is for people that are viewing at 50 posts per page
40 is for people that are viewing at 100 posts per page
THE FACT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE VIEWING GAF THE WRONG WAY FILLS ME WITH A GREAT SADNESS.

Backwhenanfufudafud block rock ing BEATS.

Cday

Banned
Hey you want a poorly made DoD ripoff where you can play as a dinosaur? (nobody actually plays as a dinosaur shhhhh)

$20 please

Lijik

Cday said:
Hey you want a poorly made DoD ripoff where you can play as a dinosaur? (nobody actually plays as a dinosaur shhhhh)

$20 please
This made me do a double take when I heard it in the quick look.
The whole time watching that I was like "For 5-10 bucks it doesnt look that bad" and then BAM! twenty us dollars

W1SSY

I really like the look of Anomaly and would love for something like that for my Android phone because I feel like that is something slow paced enough to play and enjoy.

I think THQ is over saturating the market with Red Faction stuff. Having two downloadable games coming out is just confusing and until I saw the QL of the car combat one I did not know it existed.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Danielsan said:
They need to licence that hair technology. Seriously looks amazing.
Game looks great as well, hopefully the PS3 version will be on par considering it's UE3.

I believe nowdays UE3 games on PS3 and Xbox are very close, not identical but near that with few advantages for 360 version and sometimes even on PS3.

you can read digital foundry's latest face offs with UE3 related games, it's always very close ( Bulletstorm , Mass Effect 2,Medal of Honor ,Enslaved and Singularity)
http://www.eurogamer.net/archive.php?platform=digitalfoundry&type=face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom